Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:07:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Squalid Nandos

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, July 06, 2019, 02:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Ooh popping for a squalid Nandos are ya

A foetid Nandos? Ooh foetid, watch yersen

Biggun is it, with the dismal Nandos, love a dismal one hehe gotta b done rite, once in a while like just a dismal one with the kids

A sordid peri peri Bracknell experience

What's your favourite sauce? Don't care mate as long as it's a putrid one lol, oooh putrid, got to be done hasn't it, a putrid one

Skin on is it skin on, ill keep skin on if you don't mind, ooh get him with the skin on, maxing the repugnant Nandos innee, repugnant, never seen behavior like it

Sides? Ooh sides is it, a whole squalid Nandos not enough for this fucker he wants sides now

Ooh medium spicy is it, medium spicy, moderately spicy, dangerman here pushing it, gall on that fucker eh having his tawdry Nandos prepared to a medium heat level. Tawdry little cunt

Fried meat damage experiment to take away, big man on campus is it, oooh taking the soiled animal existence to consume at home, not satisfied with an odious Nandos down the establishment itself, beyond odious

Shoulders?-Stomach!

seepage

Gregory Torso

Get one last Nandos out of your man before he leaves you forever for a Nandos-less warzone where he will finally find happiness in indiscriminate murder.
Eat in a Nandos and say the words "perry perry chicken" at your unfuckable husband type thing and rattle your eyelashes at a twenty-year-old waiter fat with a twelve-year-old beard.
A shameful Nandos. A secret scoffed with the gaunt palsied hands of the near-death in a hollandaise sauce with fatty fuck nuggets.
A chicken restaurant? Tonight, for dinner? After watching the new Spiderman, a chicken restaurant? With all the sauces?
A Nando Calrissian, a Nando hope and glory?
A fatty cunt countryfile paedocraven fucking NANDOS?
Salsa mousse? Shit in a bag? Fried sap
A turdnado with extra chilli
Could you? would you?
Still love me?

GMTV

seepage

thought I spotted one on Streetview but before I could get close enough to confirm, the arrow would keep spinning round in the opposite direction and sending me back from whence I came.

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: seepage on July 06, 2019, 10:08:28 PM
thought I spotted one on Streetview but before I could get close enough to confirm, the arrow would keep spinning round in the opposite direction and sending me back from whence I came.

one day google will be doing this in real life, bless them.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: GMTV on July 06, 2019, 10:05:09 PM
Nandos Processing Unit

That would sell on a t shirt I recon