Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,182
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 719
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:01:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2019 Round 1 - Pearly-Dewdrops Drops vs. madhair60

Started by Pearly-Dewdrops Drops, July 06, 2019, 08:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Pingers

BlodwynPig

Brilliant game of the first round

Crap 1st shot by PDD I thought (probably missed something), but his 2nd drags him back with the shot of the tournament.

Johnny Yesno

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

While I appreciate PPD's strong second shot, I think modhair69 gets my vote for doing it in his own style.

Ferris

chveik

Pingers

Don't know how you lot have failed to see that madhair60's shots were both on the fucking line. Laughed out loud at both, and once you've read the words "expert-level cunt shit" life can never be quite the same again.

PlanktonSideburns

PDP for at least bothering to do one proper one and not some black and white meta bullshit like the rest of it was

madhair60

Small Man Big Horse

PlanktonSideburns

Lordofthefiles

Absorb the anus burn

hummingofevil

I like to see Madhair go deep into the second week but PDD's second shot was the WW equivalent of someone drop shoting a Kyrgios underhand serve. Hoisted by his on petard. So PDD for me.

pancreas

Cerys

I ... I just can't decide.  They're all so beautiful.  So terribly, horrifyingly beautiful.

zomgmouse

Crabwalk

alan nagsworth

PDD for me. Not a rip on your fucking AUDACIOUS CHEATING madhair I just liked PDD's more