Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:41:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

How hard are you chillin?

Started by The Boston Crab, July 07, 2019, 03:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emma Raducanu

Yesterday, I switched the world cup off, then mowed the lawn. Family came out to chill in the garden while I drank beer and did a BBQ and drink beer. 9 for chill. All this after enduring a scarecrow festival in Garstang. Proper fucking festival it was and not for me.

Watchin AKIRA and drinkin a nice IPA and eatin a Topic about 1.5m from the telly. Got the fan on and in my PJs. Made jambalaya for dinner. Watched some tennis with a nice cold beer. Hung out with my wife plannin the summer. First day no nap in three days. Went for a nice walk and played Radirgy Swag, Psyvariar Delta and Castlevania in the morning. Street Fighter 4 and Ikaruga in the afternoon. A hot bath with a nice cold beer.

Kanedaaaaaaa!

Tetsuooooooo!

Am I really all the things that are outside of me?

8.6/10

Danger Man

Quote from: The Boston Crab on July 08, 2019, 10:13:04 PM
drinkin a nice IPA
haram
Quotea nice cold beer.
haram
Quotea nice cold beer.
haram

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Danger Man on July 08, 2019, 10:22:59 PM
haram haram haram

Him and the scores of Muslim women who are bussed in to Jajce every Saturday night for a mental pissup, and the thriving cottage industry in Moonshine that keeps Iranians going.

Twit 2

I am about to smoke three joints in a row in the bath. Having mostly lost the taste for this kind of carry on, I'm only doing it as a conceptual exercise, the idea of decadence.

Danger Man

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 08, 2019, 10:54:46 PM
Him and the scores of Muslim women who are bussed in to Jajce every Saturday night for a mental pissup, and the thriving cottage industry in Moonshine that keeps Iranians going.

The ------ ---- ----- in the Uae are illegal but the police look the other way when South Indians go and buy pan and a few ----------- ---- at the weekend. It's complete bullshit but the Emiratis need the cheap labour. And they need to keep the cheap labour non-rapey.

Sebastian Cobb

I'm chilling harder than Milk D from Audio 2 right now.

Cuntbeaks

Quote from: The Boston Crab on July 08, 2019, 10:41:02 PM
Kanedaaaaaa!

Tetsuoooooo!

The OST is a beast of an album, very well produced and benefits greatly from being played at HIGH VOLUME

Cuntbeaks

Quote from: Twit 2 on July 08, 2019, 10:56:36 PM
I am about to smoke three joints in a row in the bath. Having mostly lost the taste for this kind of carry on, I'm only doing it as a conceptual exercise, the idea of decadence.
How did your prile of spliffs go?

pancreas

Just opened the 99 Colombier Hermitage, because we've run out of everything else.

I'm in Wales.

Ferris

There is something rather jolly about drinking beer out of a bottle, isn't there? No tins for me, please - I shall have a bottle of ale.

It's like what a hobbit or postman pat would do

pancreas

No, it is what a peasant would do. You behave like a peasant.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Just on my holidays now. Up at 4 am to go to the airport. This is 'chilling' is it? Bollocks on toast.

seepage

Quote from: pancreas on July 08, 2019, 11:59:46 PM
Just opened the 99 Colombier Hermitage, because we've run out of everything else.

I'm in Wales.

You've shocked me. I thought at any one time you have nine bottles of wine in your house? Did you drink all the other 8 bottles or are you on holiday? 

Ferris

Quote from: pancreas on July 09, 2019, 12:17:42 AM
No, it is what a peasant would do. You behave like a peasant.

Oh dear, the town simpleton has woken up - wave at him, and we shall be on our way.

Perhaps a bottle of beer for our travels! Yes, what a jolly idea - brown ale for me please, Bilbo/Postman Pat.

pancreas

Why are you not drinking out of a glass? What you are describing is disgusting.

Ferris

Another pale ale, if you'd be so good!

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: Twit 2 on July 08, 2019, 10:56:36 PM

Quote from: Cuntbeaks on July 08, 2019, 11:58:57 PM
How did your prile of spliffs go?

gone quiet, hasn't he? I reckon three was too many, & he pulled a whitey, threw up in his own bathwater. dirty bastard. I'm going to do the same tonight.

Cuntbeaks

Just dont smoke all three at the same time, i tried this with two (shotgun) and vomited out of a velux window.