Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:40:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

WE ARE GIVING NEIL SOME MONEY

Started by pigamus, July 07, 2019, 05:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pigamus

Right you soppy lot of bastards. We are giving Neil some money. If you're not totally familiar with this site, and you've ever wondered about "the moderators", "the moderators" do not exist. "The moderators" is a bloke called Neil who lives in Northern Ireland with his cat. And if the idea of that doesn't immediately fill you will paralysing fucking horror, it gets worse – he's currently in hospital. He's not dying, but he could profoundly do without this bullshit, to put it mildly. So here's what we're going to do.

On the front page of this site, just below the link to General Bullshit, there's a link to Donate for the upkeep of the site. If you've not seen it before that's because Neil, for whatever else he is, is not a fucking grifter. The Donate link allows you to give Neil money with all major credit and debit cards and via Paypal. If you have any problems with using this link, I have a TSB account that's verified with Paypal, the Sort Code being 77-85-39 and the account number available via PM.

tl;dr We are are a soppy lot of cunts who couldn't organise a piss up in a bewery, but we are going to give a cunt some money to feed his cat, because this site doesn't run on thin air and neither does anything else. This is Brexit Britain in 2019 and it is a profound fucking bucket of dogshit, but we are going to do something nice for a cunt, and that's just what's going to happen. Give what you can. Any questions PM me. Neil just put your hand back on your cock and lie down. Thank you for your time.