Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,471
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:11:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Massive Hard on

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, July 07, 2019, 06:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

In the top 15 reasons why the British shouldn't be completely ruled out as a dead loss, #cancelled, then gassed.

Absorb the anus burn

kalowski

I read somewhere that this was an insult to a nearby tribe. Something like, "Ha ha ha, look at Clive the massive cock."

shiftwork2

As well as the priapism, infinitely flexible arms like Mr Tickle.  I bet he's been in bed, fancied a biscuit, and stretched an arm down to the cookie jar in the kitchen!

Sebastian Cobb

Sure a bunch of druids do that to a hill and it's a piece of British heritage, I do it in a bit of wet cement and a pcso tells me to wait there until uniform arrives.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: kalowski on July 07, 2019, 07:11:53 PM
I read somewhere that this was an insult to a nearby tribe. Something like, "Ha ha ha, look at Clive the massive cock."

He's got to be getting his head on that for me Clive

sponk

The butt plug he's holding is the massivest thing in that picture.

St_Eddie

I like how this is seen as being culturally and historically significant and something to be in awe of and yet when I draw men with massive great cock on the fields of England, it's "vandalism".  Hypocrites.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: St_Eddie on July 07, 2019, 07:35:00 PM
I like how this is seen as being culturally and historically significant and something to be in awe of and yet when I draw men with massive great cock on the fields of England, it's "vandalism".  Hypocrites.

Basically Sebastian Cobb's joke but thanks for showing up.

Alberon

I don't know why everyone keeps going on about the erection on this hillside carving. It seems quite modest and unassuming really.

I'm implying I have a massive cock.

Ronalado

so maybe is a space alien with a head. is possible.

interesting thing is: space alien wear som TIHTS and he make a hole in TIGTS and he put his pinto and TESTES through the TGHTS ,,,,,, to show me?

kalowski

Of course it's well renowned as a vital piece of British history but I draw a similar picture and I'm kicked out of medicine for good.

kalowski

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 07, 2019, 06:58:46 PM

In the top 15 reasons why the British shouldn't be completely ruled out as a dead loss, #cancelled, then gassed.
The guy obviously had talent, that's the tragedy.

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: Ronalado on July 07, 2019, 08:50:40 PM
so maybe is a space alien with a head. is possible.

interesting thing is: space alien wear som TIHTS and he make a hole in TIGTS and he put his pinto and TESTES through the TGHTS ,,,,,, to show me?

by the time I'm finished with them we're all wearing tigts etcetera

batwings

I hope they catch whoever's killing these horny giants.

alan nagsworth

By the looks of that casual shrug he's doing I'd say it was more of a passive hard on

sponk

Mad how when some pagans drop some big stones in a field people call it a tourist attraction but when I drop some bricks onto cars off a motorway bridge it's seen as reckless endangerment of life

idunnosomename

i think general consensus this is a 17thc pastiche and a jab at Oliver Cromwell by a local royalist landowner

Rizla

I seem to remember seeing a Ken Russel short film on CH4 in the 90s where a wifie had a shuffle to herself on this lad's fella.

poo

If you substitute the club for a cricket bat that's basically me.

alan nagsworth

Honestly I've seen worse scrawled in hallways at work.

Bazooka

I admire anyone who can go into battle with a hard on. RIP giant.

kalowski

Quote from: poo on July 07, 2019, 09:30:07 PM
If you substitute the club for a cricket bat that's basically me.
Third leg before wicket?

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

There's no bellend, and there should be an arc of spunk emitting from the tip. They didn't even bother putting a few hairs on the balls.

D-
V. Poor
See me after class

gib

This is treated like an archaeological treasure yet when i drew something similar on my neighbour's shed the police started poking their noses in.

alan nagsworth

"Oh, I like this one. One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy with the massive hard on's sayin', 'Whaddaya want from me?'"

People treat this like some kind of prehistoric tour de force yet when I carve something similar into a Cambodian child's torso they treat me like some kind of monster.

studpuppet

Classic Brexiteer Gammon. This on the other hand is the Remainer version (got his arms round a couple of Poles):

Norton Canes

Paul Calf

Quote from: alan nagsworth on July 07, 2019, 09:34:22 PM
Honestly I've seen worse scrawled in hallways at work.

Me too. But then, I do work at the Tate Modern.

No, really, the pleasure's been all mine...