Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:52:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Have you ever sexually assaulted an underage girl, or any woman?

Started by touchingcloth, July 08, 2019, 12:11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

Shaky

I have consistently physically and mentally abused and degraded a man over a period of many years, though - me!!!!

bgmnts

I've been sexually assaulted and coerced into sex against my will. Yay.

Cerys

I have, but the female in question was me.  Am I going to prison?

St_Eddie

Quote from: Cerys on July 08, 2019, 01:17:24 AM

Police have been called and are on their way to your place, you evil abusive monster.

Cerys

a duncandisorderly

OP has three posts to their name, wary, wank-fodder, etcetera....

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

These nonce hunters are getting more and more brazen in their entrapment techniques. Try being a little bit more subtle next time, and you'll snag a few more targets.

madhair60

grassbath

In Budapest at the moment and I've got to say I've seen some sleazy coercive cuntery going on out in the bars at night. Men really are disgusting.

imitationleather

Quote from: grassbath on July 08, 2019, 07:04:40 AM
In Budapest at the moment and I've got to say I've seen some sleazy coercive cuntery going on out in the bars at night. Men really are disgusting.

Come on, tell us the addresses of these bars then!

Also does Newcastle Airport fly to Budapest?

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Don't be scared of a little competition.

touchingcloth

Quote from: madhair60 on July 08, 2019, 06:59:21 AM
Do you want some sort of motherfucking medal mate

They already gave me one, but I'll gladly accept a second.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: imitationleather on July 08, 2019, 07:46:46 AM
Come on, tell us the addresses of these bars then!

Also does Newcastle Airport fly to Budapest?

It would if it had wings.

Does Budapest still have that prostitute not prostitute bit near the mcdonalds?

thenoise

I make a point of only raping men in order to address the gross inequality in our society.

St_Eddie

Yes, because ALL men are the same.

Cerys

Dex Sawash

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: Cerys on July 08, 2019, 01:17:24 AM

No, but you will be soundly spanked.

New folder

I sexually salted a girl once - much more flavoursome that way

thenoise

Taking such a bold anti-rape stance in our rape cultureTM is a brave move. Hope you don't lose your livelihood over it!

chveik

Quote from: bgmnts on July 08, 2019, 12:56:40 AM
I've been sexually assaulted and coerced into sex against my will. Yay.

really sorry to hear that.

garbed_attic

I still think Struckman-Johnson et al. (2003) should be referred to far more than the phenomenally influential Lisak (2002) study, but it likely never will be imho because it makes for far more disturbing, unsettling reading:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/10707600_Tactics_of_sexual_coercion_When_men_and_women_won't_take_no_for_an_answer

Not sure what prompted the OP's thread, but I've written before in the past about wrongly having a relationship with a 16/17-year-old underage girl when I was a few years older. She rejected my framing of assault after the fact, but wrote that she had felt uncomfortable and that the relationship had been a "bad idea". She could have been a lot harsher on me, frankly - I still very much identify as a sexual abuser and criminal, but probably feel less like a paedophile than would if I were an American, rightly or wrongly. The last thing she said to me when we emailed last almost a decade back now was that I should put my negative energies from my worrying about the relationship into something more productive and I feel that through being involved in Extinction Rebellion since early days and putting a lot of time and energy into it, I have at least honoured her wishes in that regards.

It would have been far better to have broken off our budding relationship when she revealed she was 16 going on 17 rather than 18 going on 19, however. If you have to use mental loopholes or caveats to feel okay about something, don't do it.