Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:30:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Have you ever sexually assaulted an underage girl, or any woman?

Started by touchingcloth, July 08, 2019, 12:11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autopsy Turvey

Quote from: The Boston Crab on July 08, 2019, 06:16:46 PM
Good decision, Ed. It's been done to death. Save yourself and everyone from raking over this stuff. It ain't the thread to raise those questions, either.

Is there a link to a previous thread where this issue has been rigorously challenged and debated by experts in the field from a variety of nuanced angles and a useful conclusive consensus reached?

Danger Man

I don't know why the mortgage thread was started, but I don't get to decide these things, thank God.

Zetetic

Quote from: gout_pony on July 08, 2019, 06:51:20 PM
I still don't get why this thread was started...
I assumed in reference to the ongoing Epstein events and their reporting.

But perhaps you were looking for a better explanation than that.

Quote from: Twed on July 08, 2019, 06:14:56 PM
St Eddie, you have used the topic for discussing the systematic rape of children as a platform for discussing men having to be talked about in a way that isn't your favourite way.  Use that as a basis for understanding what others have pointed out is a concept you are way out of your depth on and that is a waste of time for us to try to teach you about here.

Or... maybe he's not saying anything that wide of the mark and you're overreacting, but of course you'll never consider that because you're a conceited prick.

"Teach you". What a pompous, condescending prick you are. As if you're in a position of authority and not some petty douchebag on a Chris Morris forum like the rest of us.

garbed_attic

Quote from: Zetetic on July 08, 2019, 06:53:13 PM

No, that helps explain thanks Zetetic

Twed

Quote from: Chuck Armstrong on July 08, 2019, 07:06:40 PM
Or... maybe he's not saying anything that wide of the mark and you're overreacting, but of course you'll never consider that because you're a conceited prick.

"Teach you". What a pompous, condescending prick you are. As if you're in a position of authority and not some petty douchebag on a Chris Morris forum like the rest of us.
FINALLY, somebody gets me.

Obviously not all the time but that's how you come across when you come out with that teaching moment bollocks.

Quote from: Autopsy Turvey on July 08, 2019, 06:51:09 PM
Is there a link to a previous thread where this issue has been rigorously challenged and debated by experts in the field from a variety of nuanced angles and a useful conclusive consensus reached?

https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,72591.0.html

Gerald Fjord

I never have, no, but I must confess that I once allowed my gaze to linger a little too long on the behind of a particularly indecorous lamb.

Sebastian Cobb

This thread is worse than the one I did about sleeping on the bog. Touching really needs to ask himself if he thinks it's representative of his best work.

Twed

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on July 08, 2019, 08:28:11 PM
This thread is worse than the one I did about sleeping on the bog.
That UTI is really tiring you out, huh

Twed

Don't worry Seb, I am going to switch my UTI accusations to a completely different random forum user and start harassing them instead, soon enough.

Twed

Bad news: My random selection resulted in the user "Sebastian Cobb".

Cerys

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on July 08, 2019, 02:41:32 PM
No, but you will be soundly spanked.

That's not good.  I don't like being spanked.  I'm beginning to regret my me-molesting ways now.

Flouncer

Quote from: Cerys on July 09, 2019, 12:31:45 AM
That's not good.  I don't like being spanked.  I'm beginning to regret my me-molesting ways now.

I fucking bet you don't, you dirty old... Er... Never mind.

Cerys

I'm serious.  Spanking is just unpleasant.  My bum is quite capable of making its own loud noises, and needs no help from the palm of anyone's hand, thankyou very much if you don't mind.

madhair60

Yeah bleeping noises. Cos it's a robot grief arse. Having a shit sounds like a ZX Spectrum tape deck

touchingcloth

Quote from: Zetetic on July 08, 2019, 06:53:13 PM

Partly that, partly watching When They See Us about the Central Park Five, partly seeing multiple instances of gropey wolf whistling behaviour in one day, and utterly despairing of humanity.

Cerys

Quote from: madhair60 on July 09, 2019, 09:08:01 AM
Yeah bleeping noises. Cos it's a robot grief arse. Having a shit sounds like a ZX Spectrum tape deck

How did you...?!  Have you ... have you been spying on me?  Have you been spying on my robotic arseAGAIN?!

Ambient Sheep

[Wrote something funny here, then thought it might be misconstrued as a criticism, so took it out.]

canadagoose

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on July 09, 2019, 05:44:24 PM
[Wrote something funny here, then thought it might be misconstrued as a criticism, so took it out.]
A criticism of the robotic arse? Disgusting.

St_Eddie

Quote from: madhair60 on July 09, 2019, 09:08:01 AM

Cery's bionic arse creates both plops... and faxes!

Cerys

I'm so embarrassed that I called it 'robotic' instead of 'bionic'.  It will have its revenge.  I just know it.

canadagoose

St_Eddie

Quote from: Cerys on July 09, 2019, 08:02:57 PM
I'm so embarrassed that I called it 'robotic' instead of 'bionic'.  It will have its revenge.  I just know it.

It's plotting whilst plopping.