Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:52:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Gayest living human

Started by madhair60, July 08, 2019, 11:14:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

Who do you feel is the living human being who most absolutely embodies homosexuality? Who is the most archetypal, dare I say stereotypical gay human being? If thread is offensive please PM me for a frank apology.

Absorb the anus burn

Chollis

Cuellar

BlodwynPig

Dr Rock

madhair60

This thread has already gone wrong. It was meant to be a frank celebration of the homosexual sexuality but has already descended into crass "humour"

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Gaylord Feltch of Rim, Gayboy County, Massachusetts.

Jockice

I was going to suggest Peter *****, who was in the year below me at school, but in a shock revelation recently someone on our past pupils Facebook page told us he is in fact straight, married and has three children. Honestly, nobody (and I really mean nobody) saw that one coming....

pancreas

Alyssa Edwards from RuPaul.

madhair60

Quote from: Jockice on July 08, 2019, 11:52:56 AM
I was going to suggest Peter *****, who was in the year below me at school, but in a shock revelation recently someone on our past pupils Facebook page told us he is in fact straight, married and has three children. Honestly, nobody (and I really mean nobody) saw that one coming....

Fascinating. PLEASE TELL ME MORE ABOUT SOME CUNT I'VE NEVER HEARD OF AND HAVE NO FRAME OF REFERENCE FOR. CHRIST JOCKICE. ACTUAL.

Cuellar

The gayest man I can think of at the moment is Rylan Clark.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: madhair60 on July 08, 2019, 11:56:47 AM
Fascinating. PLEASE TELL ME MORE ABOUT SOME CUNT I'VE NEVER HEARD OF AND HAVE NO FRAME OF REFERENCE FOR. CHRIST JOCKICE. ACTUAL.

In that case

Sean Minnikin from School

Cold Meat Platter

From the state of their posts it has to be this woofter, makes Alan Carr look like Ernest Hemingway.

Ooooh! Why's that then? (I'll scratch your eyes out, you bitch!)

Stoneage Dinosaurs

In the old-fashioned sense of the word I'd say Bob Mortimer because of his joyous cheeky grin.

poo

Neville Chamberlain

First, I'd like to make it clear that I find this thread problematic in the extreme.

Second, Nick Knowles:

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Autopsy Turvey

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on July 08, 2019, 12:43:06 PM
From the state of their posts it has to be this woofter, makes Alan Carr look like Ernest Hemingway.

Which posts, the ones about Blackadder or Monty Python or the Two Ronnies or Stewart Lee or MAD Magazine? Or the ones where I'm questioning the forum's political consensus without adequate rebuttal? I also just spotted this in the Who's A Cunt Now thread:

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on June 23, 2019, 07:13:00 PM
this fucker

Starting to look like a snippy vendetta! How thrilling. I feel though I should point out that we have far more in common than that which divides us. Not my words, cold meat platter, the words of JFK, and a Pope, and Obama, and indeed Jo Cox, although it never quite rings true when Labour's hardcore try to convince people that they really believe that.

Twed

I can never tell if people are falling for that or just responding with the "Reverse Pelswick".

Chollis

Ambient Sheep

First para comes across as genuine; second para makes it fairly clear it wasn't.

Autopsy Turvey

Quote from: thenoise on July 08, 2019, 02:16:12 PM
Just in case it's genuine, give that cunt some abuse on facebook while you're at it

I mean, I haven't made my mind up on many major issues so I'm not what you'd call anyone's ideological opponent, and I hope I don't pose a threat to anyone. I remain optimistic that someone will win me over to the side of rightness and goodness with common sense and eloquence, but in the meantime, any abuse you want to give that cunt you're best off giving here.

bgmnts

I want to say Dale Winton or that bloke with the beard who looks like a Team America marionette.