Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:20:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Columbo

Started by bgmnts, July 08, 2019, 04:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerzy Bondov

Funny how Kate Mulgrew plays Kate Columbo, and then in Voyager she played Kathryn Janeway, who was originally called Elizabeth but she wanted them to change the name.

I'll do your space series, but I want to be called Kate, like Mrs. Columbo, and myself.

Blumf

Huh, on TV (5USA) now is an episode I don't think I've ever seen before, Grand Deceptions

Not seen this one as I'm not a real fan of the eighties stuff but this seems interesting from the season 9 episode 6 Wikipedia description: 'Columbo untangles the plot with his surprisingly detailed familiarity with the location of the tag on women's panties'.

DrGreggles

Quote from: Blumf on August 04, 2019, 12:25:41 PM
Huh, on TV (5USA) now is an episode I don't think I've ever seen before, Grand Deceptions

Just looked at the blurb for this and have no recollection of it whatsoever.

biggytitbo

I've seen that one 7 times.

DrGreggles

Quote from: DrGreggles on August 04, 2019, 03:15:25 PM
Just looked at the blurb for this and have no recollection of it whatsoever.

Ah, the toy soldiers one.

Bad Ambassador

The one that ends with a shot of a tiny figurine of Columbo.

Shaky

Quote from: Bad Ambassador on August 04, 2019, 11:38:41 PM
The one that ends with a shot of a tiny figurine of Columbo.

No, that's just Peter Falk filmed from very far away.

biggytitbo

Or quite close, he was a small man.

bgmnts

Caught half of an episode from '93 last night. Good god he looked old and withered.

Ignatius_S

Quote from: bgmnts on March 09, 2020, 01:39:17 PM
Bump

https://columbophile.com/2020/03/08/awards-time-recognising-the-very-best-of-70s-columbo/amp/

The Columbo awards are in.

Some controversial choices.

Interestingly, when summing up the 70s seasons, seasons other than four stood out more - https://columbophile.com/2020/02/23/which-is-the-best-70s-season-of-columbo/ That said, I could understand why different people would say different seasons were the strongest - no clear winner!

Blumf

Hand Solo

It can Falk off.