Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 04:49:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

.. And legend has it that this place is haun....

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, July 08, 2019, 06:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Lost Oliver on July 09, 2019, 04:44:13 PM

The best bit was the ouija board. It was moving around from letter to letter, making absolutely no sense. It was then that the psychic announced that the spirit was there, they were just illiterate.

My name is Raymond Day and this is Paraside

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Alberon on July 09, 2019, 07:19:50 PM
Why no Roman ghosts? They were in charge of England for centuries! They were always shagging and murdering each other.

But no. It's always just medieval and later for ghosts. Were ghosts only invented in the 14th century? And why don't we see any from the 1990s or the millennium? Maybe we do and don't realise it as they don't look that out of place yet.

Roman ghosts in Cumbria, marching army over hill seen by hundreds between the 18th and 20th centuries.

A motorway now.

True story from my book of Cumbrian ghosts

alan nagsworth

It's no rumour that my anus is haunted. £10 a go if anyone wants to have a wander round it.

bgmnts

Its lucky its a Roman soldier - an image burned into the shared conscience - ghost and not a Roman blacksmith or something.

Autopsy Turvey

There used to be loads of Roman ghosts but you don't see them anymore, one theory is they have been stone-taped over.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: bgmnts on July 09, 2019, 10:02:41 PM
Its lucky its a Roman soldier - an image burned into the shared conscience - ghost and not a Roman blacksmith or something.

In broken Britain how can you tell the difference between a Roman blacksmith ghost and a poor?

Cerys

It's all in the hammer action.  Always the hammer action.  Famous for it, those Roman blacksmith ghosts.  The poor, not so much.  They're generally too fixated by their White Lightning and their flat screen TVs to achieve a decent blow.  Apart from Kevin's mum, the hussy.

BlodwynPig

Must have bern roman blacksmith ghost not thug beating the crap out of a tramp then