Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:15:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Is biggy alright?

Started by Ferris, July 08, 2019, 07:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

Haven't seen my favourite cheeky avatar for a while. I know he's usually a regular poster and he seems to have gone awol without much fanfare.

Does anyone know him irl or have him on Facebook and can check in? Just making sure he's ok

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

He hibernates during the warmer months.

Chollis

Feel like pure shit just want him back

Paul Calf

Zetetic

They're fine.

Well, they're still on the internet, but other than that.

Consignia

He's fine. He's on Twitter arguing about Brexit with Paul Mason.

Space ghost

There's been some big developments in a few of his favourite ARG's conspiracy theories recently so he's had a lot of case work to be getting on with.

Ferris

Consensus is that he's fine but moved onto pastures new for a bit.

Fair enough, I'll stop posting in this thread so that it can sink to the bottom and stop clogging up the front page.

chveik

sponk

Think the thread title is missing a T

He's got all of his conspiracy ducks lined up and is finally making the jump into being a flat earther so he doesn't have time for us losers.

sponk

Unless his skin's as thick as his opinions on Brexit he must be worn down by his time here. Constantly in arguments, with insults being slung at him from all sides. I know he brings it on himself a lot of the time but I think he's funny and usually side with the underchimp. Hope he comes back but a bit less political.

BlodwynPig

Is FerrisWheelBueller alright?

Haven't seen my favourite cheeky avatar for a few minutes. I know he's usually a constant poster and he seems to have gone awol without much fanfare.

Does anyone know him irl or have him on Facebook and can check in? Just making sure he's not enjoying himself in the Canadian summer sun too much

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

idunnosomename

JUST LEAVE AND HE COMES BACK WITH TINY HOGS

Twit 2

pancreas

Wherever he is, I hope he has found peace.

Danger Man

Fucking hell. I have left this place three times for 6 month periods and there has never been a 'Is Danger Man alright?' thread.

Having said that, any cunt who signs up during my absences and is a bit lippy is assumed to be me using a sockpuppet. So I guess I win.

Paul Calf

You don't post on here 16 hours a day, 7 days a week with a skin as thick as a Scouser's front door.

Golden E. Pump

I'm still wondering if Milverton is alright.

Cloud

Well  he'd never admit to being half left

Blue Jam

I posted a very sexy picture of Ding Junhui in the Snooker 2019 thread, perhaps that was too much for him.

Awww, come back Biggy, and don't let the buggers grind you down.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Blue Jam on July 08, 2019, 10:48:35 PM
I posted a very sexy picture of Ding Junhui in the Snooker 2019 thread, perhaps that was too much for him.

Biggy, don't let the buggers grind you down.

On that note, how is buggers doing?

dr beat

Well i'm a Scouser, and my actually quite thin front door is open to Biggy any time.

Blumf

Who put Biggy in the Wych Elm?

pancreas

Quote from: Danger Man on July 08, 2019, 10:14:40 PM
Fucking hell. I have left this place three times for 6 month periods and there has never been a 'Is Danger Man alright?' thread.

Having said that, any cunt who signs up during my absences and is a bit lippy is assumed to be me using a sockpuppet. So I guess I win.

I once asked about your whereabouts. Don't know if I started an entire thread about it. Was told that 'Danger Man is at his most dangerous when everyone thinks he doesn't exist', or something.

Anyway, it would be a great shame for you to disappear because I need you for my stories.

Maurice Yeatman

Someone said something nasty about the Frog Chorus and he was like bye Felicia. And I don't blame him.

Urinal Cake

Quote from: Nice Relaxing Poo on July 08, 2019, 08:50:41 PM
He's got all of his conspiracy ducks lined up and is finally making the jump into being a flat earther so he doesn't have time for us losers.
Many threads need his initial and helpful input as well as his slow entangling, circlement into right-wing talking points.

pancreas

I do think there's a chance he's lined up as a candidate for the Brexit Party in Barnsley.