Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:02:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Happy 10th Anniversary to this major cultural moment

Started by Monsieur Verdoux, July 09, 2019, 02:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I can't quite make it out, but isn't that a dog in his picture? It's 'pwn' as well.

Mister Six

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on July 09, 2019, 03:03:49 AM
I can't quite make it out, but isn't that a dog in his picture? It's 'pwn' as well.

Love your avatar.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Ta very much. I originally found it as one of those meme type images and it said "FUCK OFF JESUS, GET YOUR OWN HEROIN" underneath.

Bazooka

If that is genuinely Kevin Smith, another heart attack wouldn't go amiss.

paruses

Replies From View

Space ghost

yes 'hbomb' was definitely the only person who tweeted about this

really clever of me to rip him off by posting this several hours before he did

Gotta be honest, this is the kind of shit I expect on Twitter but not on here. Nobody here cares about this pretend meme shit.

it's just a funny thing by a semi-notable figure, lighten up

Space ghost

Quote from: Monsieur Verdoux on July 09, 2019, 11:32:58 AM
yes 'hbomb' was definitely the only person who tweeted about this

really clever of me to rip him off by posting this several hours before he did

Moody!

Buelligan

Quote from: The Boston Crab on July 09, 2019, 11:35:16 AM
Gotta be honest, this is the kind of shit I expect on Twitter but not on here. Nobody here cares about this pretend meme shit.

RRR

Twat.

the

Until it gets to the ten year anniversary of the Marc Almond 'dirty old bollocks' exchange, no thread like this has the justification to exist.

canadagoose

Quote from: the on July 09, 2019, 11:49:29 AM
Until it gets to the ten year anniversary of the Marc Almond 'dirty old bollocks' exchange, no thread like this has the justification to exist.
That's actually what I thought this was before I clicked it. Mustn't be quite 10 years yet.

madhair60

This is actually quite sweet. Unlike the bitter, bitter taste of a brown area.

I don't think the date of the Marc Almond tweets have been preserved

canadagoose

canadagoose

Quote from: Monsieur Verdoux on July 09, 2019, 11:59:55 AM
wow I would have thought it was longer ago
Still almost 7 years ago. If Almond punched a mirror in anger when he was called a dirty old bollocks, his bad luck would end next month.

madhair60

In those days, it would have taken hours to make that tweet, and it would have cost a days wages.

imitationleather

How long is it since that cookery show Nick Griffin did where he makes a stew?

Uncle TechTip

How long is it since Peter Kay crawled around on all fours in front of a now-dead Dianne Oxberry on North West News?

Twed

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Bazooka on July 09, 2019, 06:48:08 AM
If that is genuinely Kevin Smith, another heart attack wouldn't go amiss.

Twas indeed genuine - one of MANY tweets along similar lines about how much he enjoyed banging his wife and acknowledging that he was batting way, way, WAY above his average (his words not mine, but also my words).

I still think Clerks and Mallrats are ace, though.

madhair60

Quote from: Twed on July 09, 2019, 02:07:05 PM
I simply don't want Kevin Smith to thrive.

He's a good egg. He stays in his lane. Lost a lot of weight. Gives all his Weinstein dividends to Women in Film. Saw him on Twitter helping out a fan who was being stalked the other week. Always seems so personable. Good egg.

Smith on, Kev. Smith on.

Smith is harmless, considering the fucking talentless cunts who occupy the film industry he's one of the most benign. I've never liked his films but he appears to be well motivated