Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:22:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I signed the Official Secrets Act. AMA.

Started by Fishfinger, July 09, 2019, 04:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishfinger

Hi I'm (redacted)(redacted)(redacted),(redacted)(redacted)(redacted)(redacted)(redacted),(redacted)(redacted). Ask me anything!

Chollis

Hi Fishfinger,

One thing I've always wondered about the Official Secrets Act, is do [redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted], and if so, [redacted]?

Kind regards,

Chollis

Fishfinger

Hey, great question how you doing don't worry about the red dot on your forehead and that of your children. But to answer your query [redacted].

Chollis

You know what? That's exactly the kind of threatening rhetoric I've come to expect from you OSA types and I've had enough of it. So why don't you [redacted][redacted] your kids [redacted] with your fuckin [redacted] and [redacted] and mattress mattress sir [redacted]

Fishfinger

Yeah I get this a lot, but it's usually temporary because [redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted] and it's great fun at the Christmas party, tbh.

Chollis

someone's editing my posts? this is fucking [redacted]

[redacted] had to sign the OSA as part of [redacted][redacted] back in [redacted]. Is it still the case that you have to [redacted][redacted]bleach[redacted] or can you [redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted] with a shit-stained arse and a covering letter?

Fishfinger

Great question, simple answer: [redacted].

mothman

Given I am actually [redacted] and will never [redacted] despite [redacted] on many occasions, this thread is my [redacted].

seepage

I signed an NDA at work and was told to include in the subject line of all emails: THIS IS A VERY TOP SECRET EMAIL TO BE READ BY ONLY VERY TOP SECRET PEOPLE. The emails weren't encrypted or anything.

Sebastian Cobb

I never signed an NDA when I left my last job, but I did have to sign a thing that said I understood I was still bound by the official secrets act when I left if any relevant work I did was protected by it. All my projects were private sector though so it didn't make any difference.

The company I worked for did a lot of government stuff, and it was policy that everyone had to get BS clearance, but I forgot to return the forms and nobody noticed.

Alberon

I could tell you if I'd signed the official secrets act or not, but then I'd have to kill you with this amazing laser cufflink set I was given when I signed.

Damn.

Okay, everybody line up and keep still. These cufflinks are a bugger to aim.

Ferris

pancreas

When I [redacted] FerrisWheelBueller's anus and he claimed he was so [redacted] that he [redacted] himself in public display of The [redacted], do you think actually that Vladimir [redacted] might have been aware of this, and maybe have encouraged him to do it with the promise of [redacted]?

Ferris

Well in my defence - and also to provide much needed context - [redacted].

Shaky

Anybody able to confirm the longstanding rumour that [redacted] Howman from classic sitcom Brush [redacted] likes to [redacted] then positions his [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] heretical [redacted] [redacted] in the vicinity of local Primary Schools?

BlodwynPig

Who is the puppet master pulling the strings of civilisation?

Chollis

Right, that's quite enough beating about the bush. I know what everyone's thinking, so I'll just say it [redacted]

Careful there, mate. Careful. [redacted], mate.

earl_sleek

I was watching the secret football last night. Can anyone confirm that [redacted] score first?

Quote from: earl_sleek on July 10, 2019, 05:47:41 PM
I was watching the secret football last night. Can anyone confirm that [redacted] score first?

If I were you and I wanted my family to stay safe, I'd accept that the score was 0-0 and move on. If I were you.