Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:13:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2019 Round 1 - alan nagsworth vs. hamfist

Started by alan nagsworth, July 09, 2019, 08:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan nagsworth

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

I hope you did this while your hands were covered in your own anus blood.

alan nagsworth

it's the only way i've ever succeeded in this tournament

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

alan nagsworth

In classic NAGSWORTH STYLE I'm at a gig tonight and tomorrow night,  and I was pissed up at a barbecue last night so this will get replied to on Saturday. I've spoken with hamfist privately and he not only acknowledges my hedonistic behaviour but actively encourages it!! So you're just gonna have to wait. Suck it up, buttercups.

alan nagsworth

PlanktonSideburns

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

PlanktonSideburns

PlanktonSideburns

I played gigs on tue and wed night after work, and drunk heavily after both, and still managed to CRUSH my opposition AND trigger the wimble-libtards in one fell swipe. To steal the catchphrase of the Karlheinz Stockhausen of wimblerwong: have you thought about pulling yourself together?

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

alan nagsworth

I'm tournament royalty mate I won this fucker in 20...10? Something like that

Anyway I can do what I want

PlanktonSideburns

hamfist

alan nagsworth

hehe thanks yeah, it helped that i woke up with one of those rare "good" hangovers where you feel fine and everything you say or do is hilarious and met with acclaim. i had a lot of fun listening to trap and making this picture for you

hamfist

*SPAFF!*

Translations

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Nagsworth, although negative bonus points awarded for the cheek of having a FUCKING LIFE OUTSIDE WIMBLEWRONG.

Hamfist, a valiant effort, your second shot in particular is glorious, but the before mentioned scrote scrapes it on points.

selectivememory

Feels like a close one, hard to make a choice, but my heart says hamfist.

PlanktonSideburns

chveik

pancreas

hummingofevil

Hamfist just for the seals. The seals made me laugh. Excellent stuff.

Absorb the anus burn

Ferris

All very good, but nagsworth #2 is clearly the winner. Smashed everyone in the face.