Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 10:11:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Started by Dex Sawash, July 10, 2019, 02:58:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dex Sawash

BlodwynPig

Ian Drunken Smurf

Fancy a swift pint of Wife ß?

hamfist

Dex Sawash

How's your mat matreß

buttgammon

I sometimes spend valuable minutes of my working day replacing B with either ß or ss because many people don't have the most cursory knowledge of German characters.

Maurice Yeatman

Scheiße for cunts.

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: buttgammon on July 12, 2019, 01:05:52 PM
I sometimes spend valuable minutes of my working day replacing B with either ß or ss because many people don't have the most cursory knowledge of German characters.

the people who make keyboards don't seem to care about those of us dealing in multiple languages.

buttgammon

Quote from: a duncandisorderly on July 13, 2019, 10:16:36 AM
the people who make keyboards don't seem to care about those of us dealing in multiple languages.

Speed is of the essence when I'm at work, so I just copy and paste from character map/something else in the browser. I used to know a lot of the shortcuts for accented letters but have forgotten them.

Fucking hell, what a boring post.

BlodwynPig

hamfist

Quote from: buttgammon on July 13, 2019, 10:32:13 AM
Speed is of the essence when I'm at work, so I just copy and paste from character map/something else in the browser. I used to know a lot of the shortcuts for accented letters but have forgotten them.

Fucking hell, what a boring post.

I always get Swiss keyboards so I have fast access to äöüàéè etc.

Norton Canes

Must be useful if you're scripting dying WWII soldiers

canadagoose

Do none of you use the UK Extended keyboard layout? I find it really useful. Not much use for eszett, mind.