Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 05:53:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Short fuse bagel shop blowout

Started by Fry, July 11, 2019, 05:03:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dex Sawash

Quote from: DistressedArea on July 11, 2019, 06:53:58 PM
He's probably not even that short, he's probably just decarbohydrated.

BlodwynPig

Internet sensation one day
Dead the next

Well done

José

did someone reupload his vids? youtube took them down. i only saw the one with him ditching the prospective mail order bride in the snow. i cant get over the fact he sounds like joe pesci and could watch him blowing his lid all day.

e:

here's the one https://streamable.com/a41tk

absolute fucking mentalist

Twed

Alright, let's get him body slammed some more, I'm a convert

Dex Sawash

QDRPHNC

More and more this chap's YouTube humiliation seems like some incredibly specific form of karmic justice.

Ferris

Quote from: imitationleather on July 11, 2019, 05:39:51 PM
Apparently my missus is 5'1". Maybe he should try going out with her?

I'm 5'8" or 5'9" or something and I've never felt like my height has held me back when it comes to getting women. And trust me, lads, I have had some. Having no steady income and years of being a 24/7 pissandwreckhead definitely made things tricky for a while, but I don't think my height ever came into it.

So for those of similar stature worrying that they can't get a partner because of their height: Don't. It's nothing to do with your height, you've just got some really off-putting character flaw.

I'm 5'8", but everyone in my family is taller (and most of the men are over 6ft I think? Even my younger sister is 5'10"). This (apparently - I didn't find this out until I was 24) is due to the dull bone condition I had aged 4 which I am now entirely cured of except for a cool scar that I get out to impress people when I'm pissed.

Proof is in the pudding - Ferris Jr is in the 92nd percentile for baby height and rising. He will be taller than me by age 2. He is already funnier and cuter. I will have nothing left. Desolation.

Mrs Ferris' family are also all giants except for her, so if/when we have more giant children we will ride on their massive shoulders into the tall club. Suck it, everyone else.

Twed

At work a few of us are 5'7"-5'8"-ish (apart from one fella who is unusually short, maybe 5'5 and not at all a dick), and one interesting phenomenon is that we all thought each of us was taller than the other. Being slightly below average height gives men a weird sort of "I'm a bit shorter than everybody else by default" outlook, I think.

The field of mathematics has been rocked by the discovery of a probability exceeding 100.0%: the odds that the Long Island bagel store man running that YouTube account is a massive fan of either Howard Stern or Opie & Anthony.

undeliberated

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on July 12, 2019, 03:56:46 AM
The field of mathematics has been rocked by the discovery of a probability exceeding 100.0%: the odds that the Long Island bagel store man running that YouTube account is a massive fan of either Howard Stern or Opie & Anthony.

Cumtown premium subscriber

dr_christian_troy

I saw a woman who looked exactly like Danny DeVito yesterday.

popcorn

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on July 11, 2019, 11:53:40 AM
My wife is the same height as me (5'9").

I didn't know they stacked shit that high!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: imitationleather on July 11, 2019, 05:39:51 PM
Apparently my missus is 5'1".

QuoteI'm 5'8" or 5'9" or something

Quote from: Twed on July 12, 2019, 03:19:18 AM
At work a few of us are 5'7"-5'8"-ish (apart from one fella who is unusually short, maybe 5'5 and not at all a dick)

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on July 12, 2019, 02:38:20 AM
I'm 5'8", but everyone in my family is taller (and most of the men are over 6ft I think? Even my younger sister is 5'10").

Quote from: bgmnts on July 11, 2019, 09:42:36 AM
Even at 5'8" I am severely limited to who I can date

Ferris

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Only knew one short bloke in uni and he was a proper legend Gary lads type, based on this the entire backlash is justified thank you

BlodwynPig

Quote from: QDRPHNC on July 11, 2019, 10:29:44 PM
More and more this chap's YouTube humiliation seems like some incredibly specific form of karmic justice.

Bur there are thousands who actually deserve worse.

High five

BlodwynPig

Quote from: popcorn on July 12, 2019, 02:42:32 PM

5'5" not even lying

Should be drinking about 2 litres of water per day

Cloud

<-- my avatar character sympathises (he yells at people for calling him short all the time)

5 pages so I dunno but does no one else think this is staged, especially now he's revealed to be a Youtuber?  The whole "snap" just looked like acting to me, it all reminds me of McJuggerNuggets (the "psycho dad drowns xbox" thing).  I'm calling it now - publicity stunt to raise viewers for his channel.

QDRPHNC

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 12, 2019, 06:30:26 PM
Bur there are thousands who actually deserve worse.

High five

Incredibly specific, I said. Man who humiliates people on YouTube gets humiliated on YouTube.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: QDRPHNC on July 12, 2019, 08:50:58 PM
Incredibly specific, I said. Man who humiliates people on YouTube gets humiliated on YouTube.

In the court of public humiliation. I don't know nowadays. I don't want to make judgements on strangers. Tired....so tired.

High four

St_Eddie

What a journey.  When I watched the original bagel shop video, I thought this guy is a misogynistic jerk but that he didn't deserve to be wrestled to the ground by a man twice his size.  Then I saw the other videos of him starting arguments with people and thought that he probably had it coming (particularly after that horrendous video of him driving away from that poor woman).  Then I watched his latest uploaded video on the bagel shop incident and now I'm thinking that he may be some kind of comedic genius ("I'm not a misogynist" - proceeds to use extremely misogynistic descriptions of the women in the bagel shop / "I'll bite his knees" / "I went home, I watched Enter the Dragon twice").  This has been quite the roller coaster, I must say.

Quote from: St_Eddie on July 13, 2019, 03:33:51 AM
What a journey.  When I watched the original bagel shop video, I thought this guy is a misogynistic jerk but that he didn't deserve to be wrestled to the ground by a man twice his size.  Then I saw the other videos of him starting arguments with people and thought that he probably had it coming (particularly after that horrendous video of him driving away from that poor woman).  Then I watched his latest uploaded video on the bagel shop incident and now I'm thinking that he may be some kind of comedic genius ("I'm not a misogynist" - proceeds to use extremely misogynistic descriptions of the women in the bagel shop / "I'll bite his knees" / "I went home, I watched Enter the Dragon twice").  This has been quite the roller coaster, I must say.

I think this Cecil Says account is doing a bit. That's definitely not the same guy based on the voice.

I linked the guy's real account earlier on this page, and it's 100% him cackling at terribly unfunny things, yelling at people, and fishing on Long Island.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on July 13, 2019, 03:49:20 AM
I think this Cecil Says account is doing a bit. That's definitely not the same guy based on the voice.

I linked the guy's real account earlier on this page, and it's 100% him cackling at terribly unfunny things, yelling at people, and fishing on Long Island.

Ah, okay.  Thanks for letting me know.

Goldentony

bend his loved ones over and make unforgiving sex to their areholes

FISHIN FOR YUCKS IN DA NY FOCKIN C

Quote from: Blue Jam on July 11, 2019, 05:36:12 PM
FUN FACT: Brooklyn is named after Brooklyn Beckham, who was conceived there.

It's named after Breukelen, just outside Amsterdam