Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:48:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Short fuse bagel shop blowout

Started by Fry, July 11, 2019, 05:03:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gerald Fjord

This guy's nuts. I quite like that he has a series of videos of him freaking out at people for calling him small and then when someone else films the exact same thing suddenly it blows up and he's known to millions. What am I, not filmin' this shit? I been makin' this fuckin' shit for years, alluva sudden some dumb fuckin' broad rips off my shit, films me freakin' the fuck out and, what, she goes fuckin' viral? You gonna do that to a guy half ya fuckin' size?  etc.

Gerald Fjord

i'm 7'2 ripped to fuck and when i sit down to shit my dick plunges the toilet so to me this guy's fuckin hilarious man.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on July 11, 2019, 04:44:04 PM
Seems to me it's all part of socialized patriarchy and gender norms.

Yep, that's exactly what it is. "heightism" against short men, like pretty much all things claimed as misandry, is just one side of a sexist coin, and if you flip it you get the misogynistic side- in this case, the idea that taller women are unfeminine and that dating one would be too humiliating for a shorter man to contemplate. You're right about the whole older man/younger woman thing too, I've heard that one loads and always found it really bizarre.

The incels need to read up on the whole The Patriarchy Hurts Men Too school of feminism. And they also need to realise that it's incels putting women on pedestals and making being single a huge deal, not the women who won't date them.

Sebastian Cobb

Well I'm glad he's not reinforcing all those stereotypes about short men.

Goldentony

fucking mouthy little cunt, furious about this now

QDRPHNC

Quote from: Blue Jam on July 11, 2019, 04:41:07 PM
Hahahaha! To answer your question, I have seriously heard men say they like a petite woman to make them feel protective, and on the flipside, I have heard women say they like to feel protected by a taller man. It's not something I'm into though...

Being 6'4", I've heard the latter many times, but never the former.

It may be more straightforward and less weird than you think - an ex once told me she didn't think about the protective / comfort aspect until the two of us were walking through a neighbourhood together she would never have gone through alone. Joke's on her though, she doesn't know how crap I am at fighting.

Twed

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on July 11, 2019, 04:42:43 PM
In some of the other videos people are trying to mediate (including some reasonably calm police) but he still continues to go mental. There's one in a pub where he's doing the typical almost-but-not-quite starting a fight routine until they get kicked out, probably so they can claim they would've won if they hadn't been held back.

Bloke who bodyslammed him is a bell, but if you keep going into barbers you'll eventually end up with a haircut.
For sure. It's the dismissal of the idea that there should be steps in-between that bothers me.

But I'd probably be happy if somebody body slammed a Nazi so I'm just going to drop it before I have to pretend that my morals are consistent

Goldentony

dont even ask questions, just fucking HOOT HOY and ask questions later, plenty of time for questions in fucking prison

a peepee tipi

Quote from: Gerald Fjord on July 11, 2019, 04:46:20 PM
This guy's nuts. I quite like that he has a series of videos of him freaking out at people for calling him small and then when someone else films the exact same thing suddenly it blows up and he's known to millions. What am I, not filmin' this shit? I been makin' this fuckin' shit for years, alluva sudden some dumb fuckin' broad rips off my shit, films me freakin' the fuck out and, what, she goes fuckin' viral? You gonna do that to a guy half ya fuckin' size?  etc.
Yeah, almost immediately after this went viral people were sharing shit about how the guy posts videos like "Ghetto hood rat cuts me in line" where he takes a black woman to task in front of her child. That doesn't make him any less mentally ill but you don't need to do much digging to see he's mainly just an asshole. I think the best part about this whole thing was coming on CaB and seeing "vulnerable and abused", "mentally unstable" when it's like nah he's just from Long Island they're all like that

Blue Jam

Perhaps he'd just had a bit too much iced tea...

Maybe one for "Obvious things you've only just realised", but I never realised why Long Island was so-called until I flew over it in a plane: "What's that long bit of land? Oh, it's Long Island? Ahhhhh...."

I like the idea of there being a Long Island for long people and a Short Island for short people. Also a Craggy Island where all of The Rolling Stones live, and a Hair Island where Steve McLaren lives.

Blue Jam

No pubs or branches of Greggs on Gary Island, what the fuck? It's just a load of fuckin' trees.

Blue Jam

Snake Island is a good one. I have a bit of a thing about visiting islands, but I don't fancy that one...

(it's next to Hair Island and Casper lives there)

Quote from: Blue Jam on July 11, 2019, 05:24:22 PM
Perhaps he'd just had a bit too much iced tea...

Maybe one for "Obvious things you've only just realised", but I never realised why Long Island was so-called until I flew over it in a plane: "What's that long bit of land? Oh, it's Long Island? Ahhhhh...."

I like the idea of there being a Long Island for long people and a Short Island for short people. Also a Craggy Island where all of The Rolling Stones live, and a Hair Island where Steve McLaren lives.

Long Island is a village of angry short men who declared themselves an "island" even though they are really just the rump end of a contiguous piece of land dominated by Brooklyn and Queens. Wait a minute, Queens? Makes you think.

Blue Jam

FUN FACT: Brooklyn is named after Brooklyn Beckham, who was conceived there.

imitationleather

Apparently my missus is 5'1". Maybe he should try going out with her?

I'm 5'8" or 5'9" or something and I've never felt like my height has held me back when it comes to getting women. And trust me, lads, I have had some. Having no steady income and years of being a 24/7 pissandwreckhead definitely made things tricky for a while, but I don't think my height ever came into it.

So for those of similar stature worrying that they can't get a partner because of their height: Don't. It's nothing to do with your height, you've just got some really off-putting character flaw.

Blue Jam

No man is an island, no matter his height.

imitationleather

Blue Jam

Quote from: Goldentony on July 11, 2019, 05:43:18 PM
what about the isle of man

What about the Isle of Man, eh? Why not the Isle of Woman???!!!

Did you know feminists want to bomb the Isle of Man? Mind you, so do people from the Isle of Man.

Blue Jam

Tommy Robinson once went to the Isle of Wight and was sorely disappointed.

canadagoose

My favourite is the Isle of Eigg, like a bird's eigg.

Goldentony

Quote from: imitationleather on July 11, 2019, 05:43:53 PM
Your mam comes from the Isle of Dogs.

right meet me in five guys right now you little shithouse, its going off

Dex Sawash

Maurice Yeatman

If I was short and self-conscious about my height I'd probably avoid dressing like a toddler.

In fairness the other men in the video are dressed the same, so now I'm back on his side.

He's probably not even that short, he's probably just dehydrated.

imitationleather

New folder

Quote from: Blue Jam on July 11, 2019, 04:44:19 PM
New Folder, will you marry me? Only if you're over 6'0", mind...

If you're up to the task. I require hourly feeding and grooming sessions to maintain my lustrous shiny coat.

MidnightShambler

My ex girlfriend was 5ft tall and a complete bitch.

I don't think this advances the discussion or anything, I just like saying it now and again.