Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 10:56:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Newcastle MEET, Saturday 13th July, 2019

Started by BlodwynPig, July 11, 2019, 08:11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

There will be a Newcastle pop-up CaB meet in Newcastle (upon Tyne), this Saturday, 13th July.

Looking forward to seeing you all there. Location includes Wylam Brewery, Exhibition Park.

pancreas

It is the Durham Miners Gala.... Is it just you sitting in a park with your apocalyptic wife?

Danger Man

Quote from: pancreas on July 11, 2019, 09:36:01 AM
It is the Durham Miners Gala.... Is it just you sitting in a park with your apocalypticryphal wife?

The Lurker

Have a North-East meet-up next year when I move back to the UK, cheers hun x

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Not much notice that is it? Plan a year ahead so your wife can cope with the idea rather than sneaking about like an alcoholic school janitor trying to conceal a mail scam.

Lordofthefiles

Pah! I'm at the miner's gala or I'd have shown my face/arse.

BlodwynPig

The meet is at The Newcastle Miner's Gala.

Shoulders is banned. Pancreas skating on thin ice. Not nice comments even if true

pancreas

If you're still drinking in the evening, I might be able to come and join you. Alternatively, you could come to the big meet and march with UCU. Which I think I *may* be doing.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: pancreas on July 11, 2019, 07:14:32 PM
If you're still drinking in the evening, I might be able to come and join you. Alternatively, you could come to the big meet and march with UCU. Which I think I *may* be doing.

Deets please

pancreas

QuoteThe 135th Durham Miners' Gala will be held on Saturday 13 July. UCU are assembling at 8.00 am under the viaduct near the old County Hospital. Bearpark and Esh Colliery Band https://www.bearparkandeshcollieryband.co.uk/ will be leading UCU on the march to the racecourse and general secretary elect Jo Grady will be joining us.

There's no fucking way I'm turning up for 8am. I'll head over when I wake up, which may be c11am. Speeches start at 1pm. I'll let you know when I'm heading over?

BlodwynPig