Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 09:35:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recommend me Wii games

Started by studpuppet, July 12, 2019, 02:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerzy Bondov

Quote from: The Boston Crab on August 04, 2019, 09:56:21 AM
Yeah, PES on Wii is probably the most inventive football game since about 1993. The concept is genius and the execution is great, you just need to rethink a lot about how football games are played in order to get into it. I remember playing a few games with my mate because he knew how to play, it was kind of a pointless. He really needed to borrow the Wii for a couple of days get the hang of it. A shame, really, because it had the potential to be the best football game ever. Really.
I had the same experience. Setting up offside traps was my favourite bit

Kelvin

Quote from: The Boston Crab on August 04, 2019, 09:56:21 AM
Wish I could get GC games going, though. I really want to play Sunshine, F-Zero GX and Wave Race because I only scratched the surface back in the day and they were all in Jap gibberish. Sunshine especially has been calling me for fifteen years. I'm gonna tinker today until I crack it.

Don't bother. Sunshine is worse than throwing a kid off the Tate. The level design is awful and the camera is infuriating to the point of madness.

Mario controls like a dream of course, and his dive/slide is the best move he's ever had in a 3d Mario game, but apart from that, it is a wretch slog populated by the ugliest, stupidest cunts Nintendo ever created.

madhair60

Quote from: Kelvin on August 05, 2019, 12:38:58 PM
it is a wretch slog populated by the ugliest, stupidest cunts Nintendo ever created.

Actually, the Inklings do not appear in Sunshine. Though they could have, when you think about it.