Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:16:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

'Crazy' Paving

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, July 13, 2019, 11:23:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Fucking mental

Batshit paving
Tonto paving mate Wtf is going on
Gaga Paving
Flipped his lid the paving down there
Bit Spicy and fruity that paving lad
Non compus mentis in the grey matter slabs o' stone that son
Loco down in pavingpulco
Do fucking lally in the pavement options is that love
Crackers paving
Barking up the wrong Essex guv

BlodwynPig

Fishfinger

As the Good Book says, the road to hell is paved with good intentions, yet the short walkway to your house is paved with LOLRANDOM slabs and gravel.

Replies From View

It's like crazy golf in lots of ways.

"It may be crazy, but it ain't golf!!!" as the old saying goes.

Fishfinger

Fred West was the Gloucestershire Banksy. Laid lovely slab, but you'd never see him at it.

alan nagsworth

i often take MDMA on this sort of paving as it guarantees the best experience of the drug. i remember stood on some crazy paving about nine years ago absolutely off my tits with my jaw sticking out like a dinosaur and just crying my bastard eyes out, never felt so connected to anything in my entire life, fucking crazy man

alan nagsworth

smoke a spliff look at some crazy paving and just think what's it all about man, why do we waste our time on wars when we could be fragmenting the norm like this, just breaking it down to its core elements and rearranging it and normality be damned!!! crazy paving is just like people, some people just don't fit the mould but we still have a purpose

alan nagsworth

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: alan nagsworth on July 13, 2019, 01:44:18 PM
i often take MDMA on this sort of paving as it guarantees the best experience of the drug. i remember stood on some crazy paving about nine years ago absolutely off my tits with my jaw sticking out like a dinosaur and just crying my bastard eyes out, never felt so connected to anything in my entire life, fucking crazy man

Laughed. Lots

alan nagsworth

Thursday

We shouldn't be laughing at this kind of paving, it shouldn't be presented as a commodity for us to laugh at, it needs mental health counselling and our love and support.

alan nagsworth

in ten years time we will look back on this behaviour and bow our heads in shame. how we used to call it crazy paving when it's quite obviously challenged paving

Sebastian Cobb

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Fishfinger

<blink>Please view important Information from 1997</blink> since 1957

seepage

a duncandisorderly

get a grip, all of you. it's just a way to use up the smashed flag-stones that get dropped while someone's making a proper pavement.

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: Fishfinger on July 13, 2019, 03:16:33 PM

I take it back. there's mortar this than meets the eye.

PlanktonSideburns

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Fishfinger on July 13, 2019, 03:16:33 PM

"Well-laid Crazy Paving minimizes the amount of mortar or jointing visible at the finished surface"

bollocks mate. crazy paving = large mortar joints, period.

sorry this is just screwfix forums now isnt it