Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:12:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Gary's Chinese

Started by canadagoose, July 14, 2019, 10:25:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

canadagoose

Lads. Lads. It's what we've all been waiting for. FINALLY our pal Gary has decided to go into the old Chinese business.

Exclusive launch menu:

Dogshit toast (V) £5.99
Dogshit fries £6.99
Clowne £2.40
Glen's Special 🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶 £9.99 (with free biscuit)
'Artisan' Gregg Slaw with mung beans and dead seagull à la Walsall (V) £4.95
Leonard Cohen's Deep Fried "Steak" £0.99 (VAT exempt)
Pick 'n' Cack £1.99 per kg
Sachet of fucking puke £0.74 (P)

Tuesday Special
1 x fried garry
2 x any mains
6 x egge
1 x Special Brew
ONLY £4

Free delivery anywhere

grassbath

Weird how literally every attempt to photograph this restaurant has had a 'rain on the lens' effect, even when it's not been raining.

canadagoose

Quote from: grassbath on July 14, 2019, 10:35:38 AM
Weird how literally every attempt to photograph this restaurant has had a 'rain on the lens' effect, even when it's not been raining.
Isn't it just...

petril

chinny reCKON though. Gary would never call it a Chinese; the whole front would be covered in explaining why he feels it's okay to just call it "Gary's Chinky" over and over again.

Every order comes with an overly long, insecure argument that it's fine for him to call it that, whether you like it or not, or just want to order some food and fuck off asap like most people with takeaways

Ferris

Reading "Walsall" while being in Walsall for the first time in Christ knows how long is very odd.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Fishfinger

Free drizzle on orders over £10

Free sweat drizzle on orders

Ask us about our 'Burp in a Bap'

Sebastian Cobb

Menu item 69 just says 'OI OI'.

Cream of Sum Yung Gai is literally a pot of Gary's spunk. All the ladies ask for it!

seepage

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on July 14, 2019, 01:28:34 PM
Cream of Sum Yung Gai is literally a pot of Gary's spunk. All the ladies ask for it!

I thought that's only sold in Gary's Taiwanese 'offshoot'?

Bazooka

All you can eat buffet: Subject to availability, plates and eating utensils not provided.

Quote from: Bazooka on July 14, 2019, 02:07:57 PM
All you can eat buffet: Subject to availability, plates and eating utensils not provided.

"No Tubs!"

Glebe

DAZ: "Fuck's sake, don't see much of The Ledge since he went and
opened that Chinese... still, no time to ruminate, off to me fight club!"

canadagoose

By the way, when you find out where this place is located, you'll shit brix

Glebe

Quote from: canadagoose on July 14, 2019, 06:34:33 PMBy the way, when you find out where this place is located, you'll shit brix

Dublin?

canadagoose

Guangdong La Mer one of the wok junkies in the back. How the mighty have fallen.