Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:27:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Fantasy League 2019/20

Started by Lordofthefiles, July 14, 2019, 05:33:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinder Data

Left McGinn and Pukki on the bench, fuck off

And any cunt who captained Sterling can fuck off and all

Jasha

Wish I'd captained Sterling not Aubameyang

bgmnts

Almost used wildcard already.

EOLAN

Looks like I am having a better week two. Already higher points with four players still to play. Having Puuki up front is a nice move so far  Probably have to move him on soon.

holyzombiejesus

Used wildcard. Figured Aubemayang and Aguero will be getting more points than Kane and Salah. Will prob live to regret it but I think the Arsenal and City players should at least benefit from a price rise in the interim.

Jasha

Who's bottled it and swapped in Pukki pies already?

holyzombiejesus

I think at least 25% will have done that by this time next week.

holyzombiejesus

Going off a forum i sometimes look at, more people are looking at trading in Aubameyang for Kane rather than the other way around.

BlodwynPig

DrGreggles

Quote from: BlodwynPig on August 18, 2019, 04:45:08 PM
Serious business these days

Due to being away last week, I forgot to do mine and have now given up for the season.

Also wildcarded. Gotta have Pukki and De Bruyne in, sooner rather than later I think.

By the way, last year's champion* Fluffed Panenka here.

*In one of the leagues

phes

I've done my standard GWII wildcard so I'm bang on track for my Christmas meltdown as well.

I don't think Pukki is going to do a great deal in coming weeks but I don't have the nerve to put my money where my mouth is and risk losing points and transfer value. Even if he does nothing he'll probably make everyone money. 

Ferris

I've decided to play as a "dead team" and do nothing unless someone is injured or something.

Wish me luck!

EOLAN

Everyone in my work league having caprained Sterling ( one triple ) and Salah as captain. Finally me having De Bruyne as mine paid off. Everyone else seems to just having Digne while I hsve 5 players left to play tomorrow. Hopefully a 0-0 at Goodison and Aubameyang and Lucas Moura trading hat-tricks.

Jasha

When's this Tierney gonna be fit enough to buy then

Ferris

Monster weeks for Abraham and De Bruyne mean I leapfrog 10 places in the CaB league. 14th place nailed on.

EOLAN

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on September 01, 2019, 03:54:06 PM
Monster weeks for Abraham and De Bruyne mean I leapfrog 10 places in the CaB league. 14th place nailed on.

Captained De Bruyne myself. With Mount and Pukki being among my best performers and having bought Harry Wilson; I think I might just do a Wildcard stockpiled with Championship playersnfrom last season. Add in Abrahams, some Sheffield United defenders, Daniel Jones, Tyrone Mings and John McGinn. Wouldn't be bothered with any of the three West Brom' players though..

Blinder Data

top of the league yaaaaaaasssssssss.

don't worry lads, i fully intend to bottle it

Poobum

95 whole points this week, almost doubled my total, though take 4 off for shipping out Ndidi to bring in Yarmalenko. This is an excellent way of making watching Man City and Liverpool fun, silly I've never done one before. Tielemens was excellently aweful, almost misses a sitter, should have been sent off, weak shot sets up Vardy for the third, points!

Jasha

With a dozen teams separated by 15 points all it takes is a Martin Kelly clean sheet to move you from 18th to 8th.

Quote from: Blinder Data on September 01, 2019, 11:29:16 PM
top of the league yaaaaaaasssssssss.

don't worry lads, i fully intend to bottle it

What league? I'm top of the CaB league.

Blinder Data

Quote from: Poisson Du Jour on September 03, 2019, 09:23:00 AM
What league? I'm top of the CaB league.

second in the league, yaaaaaaassssss

weekender

I'm sure you'll all be interested to know that I have wild-carded.

Out goes my strong defence, and in their place come two goalkeepers I have never heard of (I picked Skeletonburg because of his cool name) and some cheap defenders who seem to be having a decent start to the season.

So basically my tactic is now not to have a balanced team, it's to have Mane, Sterling, Salah and Aguero doing everything whilst I hope that Norwich (Pukki and Cantwell) do alright, and hopefully the rest of my players score a few points here and there.  Got £0.4 in the bank which should cover injuries.

weekender

Struggling to decide on a captain, my team consists mainly of foreigners and blacks.

bgmnts

Danny Ings played 16 whole minutes so I lose out on my Pukki points.

FUCKSAKE.

EOLAN

Decided bring Pukki off the bench for Lucas Moura at last minute. Just about makes up for captaining De Bruyne.

Ferris

Quote from: EOLAN on September 14, 2019, 09:11:33 PM
Decided bring Pukki off the bench for Lucas Moura at last minute. Just about makes up for captaining De Bruyne.

I'm delighted to have Pukki's 12 points sitting on the bench doing the square root of fuck all. Lucky I brought in Van Aanholt (-2) and De Bruyne though!

phes

Oof, painful form over fixtures lesson there

I benched Cantwell for Lundstram

Poobum

Nearly dropped Pukki, but am genius. I am slowly ascending the 40s!