Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 07:01:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Victor Lewis-Smith Radio Show on YouTube

Started by VLSFan147, July 14, 2019, 10:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VLSFan147

It's been a while, but hello again!

I'll probably get a public lynching for this, but I thought it'd be a good idea to upload the entire first series of The Victor Lewis-Smith Radio Show onto YouTube (I'm still on the hunt for the second series). And here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLferCRG4Th39FGidi4LW8gRb7U-Po4EPz

If you want me to take down the videos, then I'm happy to.

sponk

Do you actually work for Associated Rediffusion?

Maurice Yeatman

Pity about the incomplete Ep 9, but that's life Gavin.

I sometimes wonder whether Take 6 were ever aware of what VL-S did around their songs, or was it just a case of them (or more likely their management) getting a small payment for airplay on Radio One and being none the wiser?

Alberon

I hope not. Going by their songs they seem the type to be very offended by it. I know it was quite some time ago it was broadcast, but it seems incredible it went out then with its Black, Jewish and Chinese stereotypes.

But then I think I did like it at the time, and I think I might have the MP3s of both series somewhere.

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: VLSFan147 on July 14, 2019, 10:08:13 PM
If you want me to take down the videos, then I'm happy to.

Nobody here wants you to take down the videos, but I'll warn you now that VLS is very protective of his work and he'll get them taken down, even more so because you've used the name of his company Associated Rediffusion.  Unless of course you're connected with him in some way and have permission.
EDIT: Although looking on youtube now and there's heaps of VLS stuff including other radio shows.  Maybe he doesn't care any more.  Maybe I'm still bitter because years ago I got 3 strikes and lost an account, and the 2nd strike was VLS claiming he owned the rights to a clip when he didn't own it, because Yorkshire TV owned it.  (Unless he'd since bought the rights from YTV?)

Pauline Walnuts

Have you got the 1992 Boxing Day Special? I've got a copy of that somewhere