Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 11:02:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Claverham Gimp

Started by DistressedArea, July 15, 2019, 09:36:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Fucking hell kittens, what new lows have you plummeted to!?

Blumf

It was only a matter of time.

BlodwynPig

Attila

biggytitbo

The woman was so traumatized by the terrifying encounter she stopped, turned around and took a clear picture of the gimp monster.

PlanktonSideburns

Coming to a wimblewrong near you

the

Quote from: biggytitbo on July 15, 2019, 12:03:04 PMThe woman was so traumatized by the terrifying encounter she stopped, turned around and took a clear picture of the gimp monster.

So, what are you implying? If you've got a point to make, communicate it clearly.

Cuellar

It's full of holes - who would have the time to set up the tripod, get the plates in place, set up your Victor flash lamp, not to mention convince the gimp man to stand still for long enough to get a good exposure?

Makes no sense.

biggytitbo

Quote from: the on July 15, 2019, 12:30:03 PM
So, what are you implying? If you've got a point to make, communicate it clearly.

ITS SOME KIND OF SCAM.

Noonling

A Get Horny Quick scheme?

the

Quote from: biggytitbo on July 15, 2019, 12:54:16 PMITS SOME KIND OF SCAM.

I see, and who d'you think's doing the deception and why? You wanted us all to know you had an insight into this, so go for it.

Blumf

Quote from: biggytitbo on July 15, 2019, 12:54:16 PM
ITS SOME KIND OF SCAM.

You take the gimp suit now, and if you can get 15 other villagers to buy a gimp suit, yours is free.

Cuellar

Viral marketing for Claverham's latest gimp/stalking emporium. Pay it no mind.

Icehaven

If I know villages, and I think I don't, it'll turn out to be the local vicar.

Alberon

I never thought I'd be nostalgic for the weird lurking clown fad of the other year.

Dr Trouser

My mate Julian lives in Claverham, pretty sure it's not him though. Mind you there's not much to do in Claverham so i guess you need to make your own entertainment.

It's a'so the home of a world leading aerospace actuation manufacturer (meaning bomb launchers amongst other things) so maybe it;s one of the Death Engineers letting off some steam.

wosl

Keep misreading the title as The Claverham Group, which is repeatedly whetting my appetite for a thread about a murky power elite. 

biggytitbo

Quote from: icehaven on July 15, 2019, 02:37:41 PM
If I know villages, and I think I don't, it'll turn out to be the local vicar.

QuoteA vicar in a gimp-suit
He's not strange
He just wants to live his life this way

Icehaven

Quote from: Dr Trouser on July 15, 2019, 03:03:20 PM
My mate Julian lives in Claverham, pretty sure it's not him though. Mind you there's not much to do in Claverham so i guess you need to make your own entertainment.

I was being a bit facetious with my comment about it being the local vicar but seriously, is it small enough to be one of those places where everyone knows everyone? If so it probably is going to be someone everyone knows, unless they're an out of town gimp that's travelled in specially to do their gimping on unfamiliar territory to avoid detection, in which case why Claverham? A grudge perhaps? Do they have a rival village?

biggytitbo

Quote from: the on July 15, 2019, 01:39:55 PM
I see, and who d'you think's doing the deception and why? You wanted us all to know you had an insight into this, so go for it.

It's clearly a publicity stunt by the gimp marketing board. The escaped gimp has literally stopped to pose for a photo taken by the supposedly terrified woman.

Quote from: biggytitbo on July 15, 2019, 03:26:16 PM

It's clearly a publicity stunt by the gimp marketing board. The escaped gimp has literally stopped to pose for a photo taken by the supposedly terrified woman.

Zowie!  A clue!

BlodwynPig

I think its quite serious. Its obvious he'll escalate to rape if not apprehended.

Captain Z

Not that I know anything about it, cough, but aren't gimp suits designed to be worn by a submissive? By being aggressive I'm sure they must be violating the GIMP code.

Mister Six

Hate to say this, but I'm inclined to agree with Biggy. It's a supiciously clear and well-framed shot for something that's supposed to be happening to a terrified woman at night.

Cuellar

Could have been cropped/zoomed whatever by the police/press

Cuellar

Or she just used the 'Night gimp' setting available on all Huawei devices

Jasha

QuoteThe man advanced towards her "grunting and breathing heavily" before fleeing the scene, she said.

"heeeelp meeeee...the zips stuck...I can't breathe"

Captain Z

Quote from: Cuellar on July 15, 2019, 04:52:46 PM
Could have been cropped/zoomed whatever by the police/press

"Enhance"