Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 09:53:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Vaping DMT

Started by fatguyranting, July 16, 2019, 02:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fatguyranting

Fuck me, that was ten or so minutes that changed my outlook on pretty much everything.

Anyone else?

kittens

i done it off a bit of tin foil. how times have changed. my life was changed for about 8 minutes then everything was back to normal.

I quite fancy giving it a go and meeting the mechanical elves/aliens, I could do with a change of outlook.

ohno

You know this isn't the first time I've seen this. DMT users all over the world have a life changing experience after use, myself included. I believe it needs researched more.

imitationleather

I did it from a glass pipe. It was BOOM! Six minutes passed then BOOM! and I was back a totally different forum user.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: fatguyranting on July 16, 2019, 02:52:40 PM
Fuck me, that was ten or so minutes that changed my outlook on pretty much everything.

Anyone else?

Beige post, 2 of 10 for enlightenment

BlodwynPig

Quote from: imitationleather on July 16, 2019, 03:03:08 PM
I did it from a glass pipe. It was BOOM! Six minutes passed then BOOM! and I was back a totally different forum user.

ah, so this is what the title of the track refers to?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2TK0_CNEjQ

Norton Canes

"As far as physical effects go, a study stated that "dimethyltryptamine does slightly elevate blood pressure, heart rate, pupil diameter, and rectal temperature"

I'm in

imitationleather

Quote from: Norton Canes on July 16, 2019, 03:18:48 PM
"As far as physical effects go, a study stated that "dimethyltryptamine does slightly elevate blood pressure, heart rate, pupil diameter, and rectal temperature"

I'm in

You're not allowed to vape, smoke off foil or inhale through a glass pipe though. We've already got those.

fatguyranting

To be honest I was so far away with the little people someone could have been hitting me over the head with a hammer and I won't have been able to process it.

Paul Calf

I had a gram of DMT but I lost it and now can't get hold of any more. Kicking myself as I've wanted to do it for years.

sponk

Owned DMT for years, tried it twice but never broken through, think I'm a bit scared of that. Definitely should try it again soon.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Paul Calf on July 16, 2019, 03:31:21 PM
I had a gram of DMT but I lost it and now can't get hold of any more. Kicking myself as I've wanted to do it for years.

Mate, you're still on the trip. We are the elves looking out.

Norton Canes

Quote from: fatguyranting on July 16, 2019, 03:28:03 PM
To be honest I was so far away with the little people someone could have been hitting me over the head with a hammer and I won't have been able to process it

Can I just clarify, I'm only after the elevated rectal temperature.

kittens

i can elevate your rectal temperature for much less money than a serving of dmt. this too is guaranteed to change your life.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I'm more in it for the expanded pupil diameter. Fuck my eyes, hippie.

sponk

Quote from: Paul Calf on July 16, 2019, 03:31:21 PM

A gram? That's enough for almost 100 moderate doses.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: sponk on July 16, 2019, 03:57:56 PM

That is why Calf is still imagining this deep blue nightmare

Paul Calf

Quote from: sponk on July 16, 2019, 03:57:56 PM

Yeah, my dog was planning on giving some to friends.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: fatguyranting on July 16, 2019, 02:52:40 PM

Anyone else?

So what's changed? What new beliefs have you got?  Would love to judge them

Ferris

Quote from: kittens on July 16, 2019, 03:52:39 PM
i can elevate your rectal temperature for much less money than a serving of dmt. this too is guaranteed to change your life.

Will be in Bristol in 2 weeks, please PM prices over. Thanks.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Paul Calf on July 16, 2019, 05:01:20 PM
Yeah, my dog was planning on giving some to friends.

He's gone, Calf's gone and he's never coming back!

Oh by the way, which one's Calf?

ohno

@ sponk

Yer grammage is all wrong sir.

grassbath

Hello fatguyranting, please describe your experience and why it felt important with as much detail/clarity as possible. Thanks.

non capisco

His rectum went all warm for a bit!

touchingcloth

What does it stand for? Dave Benson Phillips?

chveik

state of the youth these days. why do you need fancy drugs, crack cocaine ain't good enough for you?

Puce Moment

I have done changa before, but fucking completely coincidentally tonight I did DMT for the first time. I did 50mg of DMT sandwiched between 2x25mg of changa to make sure the powered DMT liquified and smoked correctly, rather than burning out. I used the glass add-on to my bong that I believe is used for shatter. It allowed me to drift the flame across the changa without burning the DMT.

Suffice to say that I went through 10mins of the strangest, psychedelic, geometric, portal flying experience with beings I could not see but were standing around protecting me. The auditory stuff is fucking nuts. I could go on but I won't. I don't know the words because I think I came extremely close to ego-death. It was a ball that I ignored in favour of the orange jelly trampoline. I cannot fathom how pre-20th Century people must have interpreted those images that come from DMT. To us they can be quite familiar (strong psych images of hexagons and red/blue/green patterns - kind of a magic eye painting mixed with 2001) but the folks who used DMT for the first time must have had their tits blown off. Proper religion forming shizzle.

I have no strong intention of doing it again (although it is tempting) and instead I plan to take a few other chemicals/psychedelics. Why? Because in the last 18-months two close friends with terminal illnesses told me that they wished they had tried as many drugs (safely) as possible to experience those physical, mental and emotional changes.

Gregory Torso

Once snorted a whole 90 minutes of TDK

Bazooka

Its the only way you can do it in many places, since the smoking ban.