Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:13:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

is there aliens yes or no

Started by kittens, July 16, 2019, 04:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

is there aliens yes or no

yes
26 (56.5%)
no
13 (28.3%)
Raoul Moat
16 (34.8%)
Yes it's part of the box set dear
2 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 46

kittens

'yes kittens technically there is a alien but he is a germ who lives  under a stone that is a billion miles away' DON'T GIVE A SHIT is there aliens on the earth right now.
'given the size of the universe it would be foolish to suggest life only exists on our planet' NOT MUCH GOOD OUT IN SPACE ARE THEY  are there any of the little fellas on my planet. planet earth. right now?

i doubt it very much. what i would like to see is a big alien spaceship go in the sky and everyone's like 'damn it really is aliens'. feels like it could happen any day now but it never does. or maybe is there a alien in a lab somewhere completing wordsearches in the blink of an eye and they simply won't tell us about it for absolutely no reason. is there aliens yes or no.

Lordofthefiles

Interdimentional not extraterrestrial.

poo

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: Lordofthefiles on July 16, 2019, 04:19:51 PM

Interdimentional not extraterrestrial.

Isn't that just an illustration ripped from a Dungeons and Dragons book?

Glebe

Gotta be, out there in the vastness.

Cuellar

What if they were imperceptible to our senses, and were actually jumping up and down right in front of us, shouting, at all times?

What then?

NoSleep

The answer is no.

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on July 16, 2019, 04:33:51 PM

It's by Aleister Crowley.

Lordofthefiles

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on July 16, 2019, 04:33:51 PM

It was the author's headshot taken from the hardback sleeve of Kane and Abel (1979)

Quote from: Cuellar on July 16, 2019, 04:39:05 PM
What if they were imperceptible to our senses, and were actually jumping up and down right in front of us, shouting, at all times?

What then?

What if one was sat on my desk with his willy out, mere inches from my face and my typing was causing him to get right, proper randy?

I'd be fucking delighted.

bgmnts

If the universe is infinite then there are infinite aliens.

Ferris

Quote from: Lordofthefiles on July 16, 2019, 04:19:51 PM

[celebrity] has let themself go/is looking well!

Anyway to answer your question - nah.

Replies From View

No aliengs existen I'm afraid (I've checked).

Cuellar

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on July 16, 2019, 04:49:28 PM
What if one was sat on my desk with his willy out, mere inches from my face and my typing was causing him to get right, proper randy?

I'd be fucking delighted.

Well yes of course that would be fantastic news.

biggytitbo

We're the aliens (well technically you are, I'm not)

Mr Banlon

That way up it's an alien,  turn it upside down it's an old woman having a rectal prolapse.

kittens

like it turns out there's all these outer space bogmen and there was all along and everybody like damn can't believe it, aliens. and they let us go on there rocket up to the capital of space and meet all the funky bots and beasts. not gonna happen is it but what if it did. or maybe it turns out god exists or we all live inside a big pc. if this is going to happen it should happen soon because it's getting pretty tedious otherwise.

bgmnts

What if jesus and pyramid builders was aliens?

bgmnts

Replies From View

Actually I made a mistake there are aliens just not that many

Like about ten of them altogether maybe

seepage

I don't know why people are concerned about aliens when there's Deep Ones abroad. And what about them Frankensteens?

hedgehog90

There is aliens, look no further for undeniable proof

still Not convinced? Check this out

What is it? it's a real footage of Flyiong alien space crafts there

proof positive

iUFO Sightings YouTube Channel

a duncandisorderly

our own planet is teeming with myriad life-forms, which we're busily making extinct, & we wonder why we haven't had visitors.

if there are any, they're either avoiding us or they don't give a fuck, because they're busy doing important alien things or they've decided (on the basis of intercepted tv signals & yes I have done the maths) that we're shit.

Replies From View

I wonder if there has ever been an alien wearing skis

wosl

Dunno, but they appear to be excellent ski jumpers without them