Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 07:59:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Football 2020 - Jetpacks for Goalposts

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, July 16, 2019, 10:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jobotic

I remember Northampton being terrible. Where shall we go for a drink? Ooh there's a TGI Friday in the retail park. Oh, they won't let us in.

BlodwynPig

Currently enjoying reading batches of footballer names being typed out 5 minutes after theyve been announced on bbc live text

Its what internet and football were invented for

Apocalypse Now!!!

Thursday

It's fun watching Arsenal fans get angry, because they have this unearned sense of entitlement... like you're only Arsenal what do you expect?

bgmnts

I grew a beard in the time he was allowed on the ball but what a gorgeous goal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwgOs5FXtGk

jobotic

Chats gone off the boil (losing 7-1 to West Wickham of the Southern Amateur League in the Kent Senior trophy, then 3-2 to K-Sports) but it's the big one this weekend.....

Chatham Town v Glebe.

BlodwynPig

Four undefeated for Fisher (0-0 against the MIGHTY Welling)

QuoteOur thanks to the 24 travelling Fish fans who made the trip this evening. Best of luck to our hosts @WellingTownFC for the remainder of the season.

chveik

fucks sake Rennes. it's always like that for the french teams, one good year and then the next they shit themselves.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Pellets losing to Erdogan Kurd Gassers

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Ferris

Must have scrawled that at home and said "yes, this is representative of my finest work - the manager will see this and surely have a think about things".

I know it's a child, but still. Fucking state of it. Ink cartridge on bogroll.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: chveik on October 24, 2019, 08:25:47 PM
fucks sake Rennes. it's always like that for the french teams, one good year and then the next they shit themselves.

Aye, ive noticed that. Absolute tragic in european comps.

JamesTC

Bunch of Lazio fans doing a Wayne Hennessey impression in Glasgow for some reason.

Bronzy

Not a mobile phone in sight, just football fans living in the moment

Captain Z

BlodwynPig

imitationleather

Couldn't sleep last night and watched LA FC v LA Galaxy. Finished 5:3. Ridiculous but entertaining. Lovely to see Zlatan's brand of leadership under stress: First shouting at all his team-mates for not passing every ball to him, and then for being unable to run the 100mph required to receive his wildly inaccurate crosses.

Captain Z

I read on BBC Sport this morning that he's 'being linked with a return to Europe'. I wondered if Man Utd are getting that desperate or if he's considering running as an MEP.

The Culture Bunker

Blinder Data

For once the fines Celtic will have to pay to UEFA for the Green Brigade's displays will definitely be worth it.

Amazing result and very happy to beat the fascist scumbags. You never know what you're gonna get with Lennon's Celtic but the European humpings that Rodgers' style encouraged are less likely now, thank fuck.

Ferris

BlodwynPig

Harry from Harry and the Henderson goes Texas chainsaw massacre?

Ferris

kngen

Quote from: Blinder Data on October 25, 2019, 02:09:59 PM
For once the fines Celtic will have to pay to UEFA for the Green Brigade's displays will definitely be worth it.

Amazing result and very happy to beat the fascist scumbags. You never know what you're gonna get with Lennon's Celtic but the European humpings that Rodgers' style encouraged are less likely now, thank fuck.

It was a hell of a game. That save by FF at the death - 'kinell!!

Gulftastic

NJ Uncut

You've "always said" this have you Brendan? What, like on a flight with a fetching stranger next to you, that's your fucking icebreaker?

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

I mean most people can survive without water for 3-4 days, depending on the environment, their general health and how they are exerting themselves. Not sure that counts as "many".