Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:00:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Football 2020 - Jetpacks for Goalposts

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, July 16, 2019, 10:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weekender

"up to".

There was an article on BBC today suggesting that Spurs would listen to offers of "up to £40m" for one of their shit outdated midfielders.

Nice way to price them.

bgmnts

Quote from: weekender on December 04, 2019, 09:13:53 PM
"up to".

There was an article on BBC today suggesting that Spurs would listen to offers of "up to £40m" for one of their shit outdated midfielders.

Nice way to price them.

Well nowadays there is a base price you pay and then usually a barrage of add ons.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Liverpool lucky not to be down to 9 men, Everton need about 9 more men themsves before they get to grips with Sadio Mane.

petercussing

Quote from: imitationleather on December 04, 2019, 09:08:43 PM
This Spurs performance reminds me of the last days of the Pochettino era, if anyone else can recall that long ago.

With the added bonus of the team long balling it loads rather than trying to play in a technically good way. Hooray!

I've grown to like Sissoko, but when he has the ball it does look like he's gonna stack it over or just panic and blast it into space all the time, like he's tricked everyone he's a football player and he's constantly thinking "Don't fuck it up. Just don't fuck it up. They'll realise you just got on the wrong bus one time and you just tried to blend in with the squad so as to not look stupid".

weekender

Quote from: bgmnts on December 04, 2019, 09:17:18 PM
Well nowadays there is a base price you pay and then usually a barrage of add ons.

That's fine, I am obviously going to accept a system whereby I know none of the billing consequences.

bgmnts

Quote from: weekender on December 04, 2019, 09:24:30 PM
That's fine, I am obviously going to accept a system whereby I know none of the billing consequences.

I mean we're talking about a system where people are paid literally millions of pounds a year for kicking a ball around, its hard to accept any of it.

weekender

Quote from: bgmnts on December 04, 2019, 09:27:08 PM
I mean we're talking about a system where people are paid literally millions of pounds a year for kicking a ball around, its hard to accept any of it.

Hang on, I've got an idea.

What if we get better at kicking a ball around?

king_tubby

Good of Ally to tell us that Liverpool is where the Beatles are from. Doubt may people watching would have known that.

BlodwynPig

Whats going on... 15 minutes of injury time in the tranmere match but no indication of delay in live text

BlodwynPig

Red card in 17th minute of time added on

This evening, I bet three thousand pounds on a Liverpool win and ejaculated on my wife's tits and face as she was coming at my feet. Enjoy the match.

bgmnts

Quote from: The Boston Crab on December 04, 2019, 09:55:55 PM
This evening, I bet three thousand pounds on a Liverpool win and ejaculated on my wife's tits and face as she was coming at my feet. Enjoy the match.

So you won £3?

I forgot to do the punchline myself but yeah that's the one

kalowski

Coming at your feet? What do you mean? Aggressively? With a meat cleaver?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Danger Man

I bet £50 on 6 goals and ejaculated on my own tits at half time.

bgmnts

Blodwyn will be happy to know that PSG won comfortably today.

Chollis

remember the power shift on merseyside lads

when everton got koeman and klopp lost a few games. yeah i remember that

alright cheers

Ferris

Was this in your gaming pub (inshallah)?

Great White Ape

Quote from: Chollis on December 05, 2019, 01:35:10 AM
remember the power shift on merseyside lads

when everton got koeman and klopp lost a few games. yeah i remember that

alright cheers

Wish you would keep some clean sheets, though, you arseholes.

Think of my FPL team every now and then, ok thanks.

Chollis

Quote from: Great White Ape on December 05, 2019, 01:39:16 AM
Wish you would keep some clean sheets, though, you arseholes.

Think of my FPL team every now and then, ok thanks.

yeah, last season I had robertson and alisson for the cleanies but it's not happening this year. do yourself a favour and put Trent in and nobody else cos we will be conceding every game

bgmnts

I lost 13 clean sheet points this wee cos I forgot to take out Burnley keeper and defender and add Wolves keeper and Palace defender. Gutted.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: bgmnts on December 05, 2019, 12:40:12 AM
Blodwyn will be happy to know that PSG won comfortably today.

Not a fan. They are awful this season yet still miles ahead - i think Bordeaux's 6-0 win two days ago was the first time a team other than Lyon or PSG has scored more than 5 in Ligue 1 for 8 years!

Taking the day off work to spend my nine grand derby win.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: The Boston Crab on December 05, 2019, 07:13:13 AM
Taking the day off work to spend my nine grand derby win.

Careful

Figment that

Figment there mate

Careful

BlodwynPig

Everton v. Wycombe next season
Everton v. Tranmere season after

Beagle 2

Davey Moyes incoming. An early Christmas miracle.