Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 09:02:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Football 2020 - Jetpacks for Goalposts

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, July 16, 2019, 10:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chollis

Shoulders?-Stomach!

bgmnts

Man Utd have had 33% possession. Beautiful.

chveik

Quote from: BlodwynPig on December 07, 2019, 04:29:28 PM
The Mighty Bayern 7 points adrift after last minute red card and penno against top team Moenchengladbach. THE REIGN IS OVER?

same thing happened with Dortmund last year

chveik

Chollis

city fans throwing lighters at players

least the bus is OK

BlodwynPig

Here comes the last minute Aguero shit

bgmnts

How has Daniel James not been punched to within an inch of his life yet?

BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

City have lost the same number of games as United...

LIVERPOOL - CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR LONG WAIT FOR LEAGUE GLORY...ALMOST A SEASON LONG CELEBRATION NOW - WHEN THE TIME COMES YOU'LL BE TOO EXHAUSTED TO ENJOY

Shoulders?-Stomach!

JamesTC

If Ole doesn't beat Everton then he'll have less points than Mourinho had when he was sacked.

Crabwalk

Duncan Ferguson tried to start a fight with me once by standing on my toe. I wasn't that keen on the idea to be honest.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Interesting switching from Rafa where we picked up most of our points in the 2nd half of the season to a manager who generally starts well then tails off from January onwards.

I hope Bruce's performance so far is due indication that Rafa wasn't doing 'miracle work', as most lazy pundits would have you believe, he was doing a reasonable job while also being outperformed by some other clubs with similar budgets and squad.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50706426

Nice to see Joaquin still Joaquin' them in.

Nostalgic as I picked up him and Vicente for Arsenal on FM 2005 and got a good decade out of both of them.

king_tubby

Going back a bit, but When Saturday Comes are really feeling the pinch, the current issue is printed on very poor quality paper. Give them your money, despite them commissioning Barney fucking Ronay and Harry shitting Pearson they are still a good thing.

Also fucking PROPS OUT to Souness here.

https://twitter.com/AaronBastani/status/1203715333699145728

bgmnts

Fuck me i'm really liking that little rat cunt  Neville now after his comments. Souness looking good there as well.

Wasn't Thomas Hitzlsperger gay? I honestly can't remember a gay player. Megan Rapinoe now obviously is huge.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: bgmnts on December 08, 2019, 09:29:38 PM
Fuck me i'm really liking that little rat cunt  Neville now after his comments. Souness looking good there as well.

Wasn't Thomas Hitzlsperger gay? I honestly can't remember a gay player. Megan Rapinoe now obviously is huge.

Moderate your language accordingly

Fashanu

Ferris

Quote from: bgmnts on December 08, 2019, 09:29:38 PM

Thomas "Der Hammer" Hitzlsperger is indeed openly gay, but only came out after retiring.

I still remember the winner he scored against the Baggies circa 2002. I was there, Trinity Road stand, going mental. One of my favourite low-key Villa players.

Edit: here you go. See where all them rozzers are? A young Ferris is in there somewhere

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Fucking class.

My opinion of Souness just jumped about 8 rungs.

king_tubby

Heh, love it.

Robbie Rodgers who played a few games for Leeds came out after retiring at 25 and then coming back in to the game.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robbie_Rogers

imitationleather

I thought Sounesss was gay?

If not what was the moustache about?

DrGreggles

The Graeme Souness of 1975 just might be about to kill you.

bgmnts

That's the face you get when you ask 1975 Souness if he wants to go to the Brighton pride parade.

Blinder Data

Celtic play terribly for 90 mins against a spirited Rangers and end up winning the final. It's like the 90s but the right way round.

Fraser Forster was immense. I'm struggling to work out why he couldn't get a game for Southampton.

Bronzy

Quote from: Blinder Data on December 08, 2019, 11:38:52 PM
Celtic play terribly for 90 mins against a spirited Rangers and end up winning the final. It's like the 90s but the right way round.

Fraser Forster was immense. I'm struggling to work out why he couldn't get a game for Southampton.

:(

BlodwynPig