Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:44:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Football 2020 - Jetpacks for Goalposts

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, July 16, 2019, 10:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasha

Quote from: imitationleather on January 01, 2020, 12:44:54 PM
They need to start broadcasting every game live like they're doing today.

Not for those lumbered with Talksport* they don't

*brought to you with Betfred

JamesTC

Southampton fans chanting "VAR, he's one of our own" after Harry Kane had gone off was fun.

Ferris

Fucking hell Villa won a game, get in!

Inspector Norse

Quote from: Captain Z on January 01, 2020, 04:39:13 PM
Oh good, it's time for the annual Harry-Kane-injury-bounce.

As an England fan with no horse in the Premier League race, I reckon it'd be great if Kane, Sterling, Rashford, Sancho, Alexander-Arnold, Chilwell, Maguire and one or two others all got injured now and ruled out until around mid-March.

DrGreggles

Mourinho has blamed Spurs' defeat on VAR and Southampton's ball boys.
His 3rd season syndrome has started very early this time!

Mr Eggs

Which cunt is first to start the next football thread seeing as we're on 100 pages?

Some right cunt, I reckon.

DrGreggles

I've lost track of which number Man U revival we're on now.

The Culture Bunker

Quote from: DrGreggles on January 01, 2020, 09:54:47 PM
I've lost track of which number Man U revival we're on now.
I suspect the players don't fancy playing Champions League football next year, so whenever they look like getting close to 4th place, they throw in a horror show of a performance.

bgmnts

But they fancy playing Europa League? Whatever floats ya boats.

The Culture Bunker

Quote from: bgmnts on January 01, 2020, 10:15:42 PM
But they fancy playing Europa League? Whatever floats ya boats.
Well, a lot of the first team haven't had to worry too much about that so far this season.

Ferris

Scorching action in the CPL yesterday, with a pair of penalties sufficient for HFX Wanderers to dispatch a hapless 10 man Cavalry side.

HFX are now 2nd in the "final four" division now, behind Blodwyn's Forge FC on goal difference.

I have no idea what's going on (I think this is a post season 4-way division playoff for the title?) but I note the excitingly named Atlético Ottawa joined the league this season. Finished 2nd bottom. Useless.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on September 14, 2020, 12:13:53 AM
Scorching action in the CPL yesterday, with a pair of penalties sufficient for HFX Wanderers to dispatch a hapless 10 man Cavalry side.

HFX are now 2nd in the "final four" division now, behind Blodwyn's Forge FC on goal difference.

I have no idea what's going on (I think this is a post season 4-way division playoff for the title?) but I note the excitingly named Atlético Ottawa joined the league this season. Finished 2nd bottom. Useless.

didn't even get an e-mail from Rodrigo (or whatever his name was) telling me this was on again. Bastard cunt.

Wrong thread by the way

BlodwynPig

It's not the CPL, Ferris, it's the Island Games tournament. Edit. According to wikipedia it IS the CPL but being played entirely in Charlottetown.

ps. remember the best player at the game we saw (Tristan Borges), he's now at OH Leuven in the Belgian top flight