Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,343
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 03:30:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The greatest Pulp song is actually _____

Started by Pearly-Dewdrops Drops, July 17, 2019, 02:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

holyzombiejesus

Is it the same Jarvis who won Stars In Their Eyes? Didn't he do the first song when Pulp were doing some of their bigger shows and then real Jarvis came on and everyone cheered and clapped?

Jockice

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on July 23, 2019, 03:31:25 PM
Is it the same Jarvis who won Stars In Their Eyes? Didn't he do the first song when Pulp were doing some of their bigger shows and then real Jarvis came on and everyone cheered and clapped?

It's not, no. I don't know who this one is. I missed on them on the tour when the SITE bloke appeared though because the nearest to Sheffield they were doing was Doncaster and I don't do Doncaster. Especially since I knew someone I really didn't want to see again would be going that night.

That was part of the deal for the video though, that the man himself would appear on a celebrity edition of the show. He was Rolf Harris. Bet that'll never be on telly again.

holyzombiejesus

Quote from: Jockice on July 23, 2019, 03:52:44 PM
That was part of the deal for the video though, that the man himself would appear on a celebrity edition of the show. He was Rolf Harris. Bet that'll never be on telly again.

Really? They did the video in conjunction with SITE? I wish they would repeat the celebrity ones, I've wanted to see Janice Battersby's Bjork again for years.

Jockice

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on July 23, 2019, 03:54:43 PM
Really? They did the video in conjunction with SITE? I wish they would repeat the celebrity ones, I've wanted to see Janice Battersby's Bjork again for years.

Yip. Mr Cocker told me that. Don't know if I've ever mentioned it before but I know him.

kalowski

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on July 23, 2019, 03:54:43 PM
Please someone follow this up.