Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 07:27:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Taiwan Housing Project

Started by Gregory Torso, July 17, 2019, 11:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregory Torso

One of my favourite bands right now. Saxophone blat, splatter drums, noise gits, one of them was in Harry Pussy and one of them was in Little Claw. They deserve ice creams. You won't read this. Bloody lovely examples of tunes -

Maintenance Of An Application

Veblen Death Mask

Vessel Creep

Get really drunk and dance to this.

Gregory Torso

You know how when a band is just extremely your shit, and you can't quite define why, it just warms you up in all the proper crevices and it doesn't even matter if no one else cares

Taiwan Housing Project, new record, last year anyway, one of the top ones.

In A Cartoon I Can Sing

Toxic Garbage People

Chriddof

This is great! Thanks for making this thread. I liked Harry Pussy but have been out of the loop with noise stuff lately.

sevendaughters

missed this thread the first time around. I like this stuff. less precious no wave with bags of energy. what's to dislike?

weirdly i did not like Harry Pussy but this and Bill Orcutt's solo stuff is very much my thing.

Gregory Torso

Quote from: sevendaughters on January 26, 2020, 08:25:24 AM
Bill Orcutt's solo stuff is very much my thing.

Yeah, man.

Harry Pussy were fine as a one-take fuckaround bratty noise thing, but Bill Orcutt has gone on to become a bit of a guitar legend. Wonder what Adris Hoyos is doing these days? She was cool as fuck.

alan nagsworth

Gregor you throbbing great pustule, this is ace

Gregory Torso

I know bruh, right??? Jamming the FUCK out of veblen death mask all night err' night

alan nagsworth

Had to take a breather halfway through the new album as too much gross no-wave honking can scratch away at my mind a bit, but yeah that first album is a corker for sure.

sevendaughters

coming at this sound from another angle, have youse ever heard PRE? i think that it was one of Seafood, on realising he'd never be famous, doing some skronky no wave inspired stuff.