Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 01:16:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Spider in my Cleavage

Started by Cerys, July 18, 2019, 11:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QDRPHNC

Soundgarden consider rewrite.

José

this reminds me of that time you did a duet with tom jones.

JesusAndYourBush

I've become more tolerant of spiders lately.  Yesterday I carefully nudged one out of the way from where the silly git had made a web *UNDER* the kitchen tap, so I could fill the kettle without getting spider in it.  But today I noticed that the spider that had been sitting in the same place on my bedroom ceiling for nearly a week was sitting on a little ball of web/eggs.  Now I don't mind one spider but I've seen those things hatch outside and didn't want that happening in my bedroom, that's just taking the piss, so I had to get the hoover out. Sorry spider!

Golden E. Pump

I don't know why there's a spider in her cleavage.

Perhaps she'll die.

To be fair there was a fly there first but she replaced it with a spider to catch the fly.

pigamus

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on July 21, 2019, 03:56:45 PM
I've become more tolerant of spiders lately.  Yesterday I carefully nudged one out of the way from where the silly git had made a web *UNDER* the kitchen tap, so I could fill the kettle without getting spider in it.  But today I noticed that the spider that had been sitting in the same place on my bedroom ceiling for nearly a week was sitting on a little ball of web/eggs.  Now I don't mind one spider but I've seen those things hatch outside and didn't want that happening in my bedroom, that's just taking the piss, so I had to get the hoover out. Sorry spider!

You sucked him up the vacuum? Sorry to go all Animal Liberation Front but was that really necessary? Do you not have a glass and a piece of cardboard in your house?

lankyguy95

Quote from: Cerys on July 18, 2019, 11:26:26 PM
I've just had to evict a spider from my cleavage, and I was quite enjoying the idea of being colonised by an arachnid.  Phooey.
Reminds me of my younger flirting days when I would dress up as a spider, go out onto the town and shout at any vaguely attractive woman "WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE COLONISED BY AN ARACHNID?!"

Very rarely found a warm, dark place to hide though. Usually just the cold inside of a jail cell. And yet that was still preferable to the homes of the few psychos that said yes.

Cerys

Clearly you weren't shouting at the right psychos.

Zetetic

What does a spider in your cleavage mean?

Glebe

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

# told a tale on you-ou #

( been debating with meself for fucking ages bout whether or not  to put that post up ).

( probably should have debated a bit harder . )

jobotic

I was debating the same thing with myself all the time I was reading this thread, Until the last post.

Cerys

SteveDave

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on July 19, 2019, 12:31:35 AM
The only logical solution is to shove a bird in there I think.

Something something cockatoo

Cerys

SteveDave

Cerys