Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:32:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

oh fuck oh no look at this cats film

Started by VelourSpirit, July 18, 2019, 11:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VelourSpirit

who brought these abominations to life? why's there a james corden cat man?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtSd844cI7U

PlanktonSideburns

bgmnts

Its either this or Superhero Film #1576.

Suck it up and eat your popcorn.

græskar

chveik

Fat Jesus

St_Eddie

And I thought Mike Myers in The Cat in the Hat was bad!

St_Eddie

Only James Corden could find a way to make me want to punch a cat!

VelourSpirit

I think this technology should never have been made. the musical cats shouldn't have been made either.

Mister Six

Absolutely horrifying.

How can James Corden be so successful?

The body-horror human-cats are ghastly too. And look! Rebel Wilson as a big fatty fat fat cat who can't dance and does pratfalls like fat people do! HAHAHAHA THE FAT BITCH!!!!!

St_Eddie

Quote from: Mister Six on July 19, 2019, 03:04:08 AM
Absolutely horrifying.

How can James Corden be so successful?

The body-horror human-cats are ghastly too. And look! Rebel Wilson as a big fatty fat fat cat who can't dance and does pratfalls like fat people do! HAHAHAHA THE FAT BITCH!!!!!

Rebel Wilson has made a career out of being the butt of the fat shaming jokes.  For a supposed rebel, she sure is mighty compliant!

Still, a gig's a gig and Rebel's gotta eat!  (you can have that one on me, Hollywood screenwriters, you fucking hacks)

Fry

Pffft. Hopefully there will be a  twitter reaction similar to the one to Sonic The Hedgehog The Movie's abominable trailer, so they take it back and rework the CGI to give the cats tits.

I also hope we see a scene where they chow down on a chicken-  sized live rat.

BlodwynPig

biggytitbo

I'd rather the made a film where they dress cats up as little humans amd make them meow bad songs.

madhair60

Quote from: St_Eddie on July 19, 2019, 03:10:35 AM
Still, a gig's a gig and Rebel's gotta eat!  (you can have that one on me, Hollywood screenwriters, you fucking hacks)

But you wrote it

phantom_power

Quote from: St_Eddie on July 19, 2019, 03:10:35 AM
Rebel Wilson has made a career out of being the butt of the fat shaming jokes.  For a supposed rebel, she sure is mighty compliant!

I think that is somewhat harsh. She tends to play people who don't give a shit about their weight while at the same time not ignoring the fact that she is a fat woman in a world were people mock fat women.

BlodwynPig

Cerys

Take off and vivisect the entire cast from orbit.  It's the only way to be sure.

BlodwynPig

I bet this wins costumes award at oscars, but they are rubbish - Corden looks like an aged version of himself, naked and auditioning for Disney's Godfather remake

Icehaven

I liked it. Sure, the James corden ones look absolutely fucking terrible and the acting ones look a bit weird, but the dancing ones look great.

Jerzy Bondov

Quote from: DistressedArea on July 19, 2019, 09:17:16 AM
I liked it. Sure, the James corden ones look absolutely fucking terrible and the acting ones look a bit weird, but the dancing ones look great.
PERVERT FOUND

Cuellar

Alberon

Fantastic! A film that is even going to creep out its one conceivable audience - furries.

OMFG, my nightmares are now haunted by the swan peoples!

And why do those swans have tits?

PlanktonSideburns

Watched this again and I'm on board now

Bazooka

I've sat here for possibly 21 minutes thinking about what to say, it varies from throwing acid, uppercuts, to eating my own eyes. This is the most horrific way to accept Satan is real.

Jerzy Bondov

Quote from: DistressedArea on July 19, 2019, 09:42:28 AM

OMFG, my nightmares are now haunted by the swan peoples!

And why do those swans have tits?
Obvious troll attempt. These ballet women have not been CGI augmented to look completely nude and covered with realistic feathers and their faces haven't been pasted onto their bodies and they don't look like something that would come and sit on you in the night if you stole a haunted bell.