Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:17:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

oh fuck oh no look at this cats film

Started by VelourSpirit, July 18, 2019, 11:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St_Eddie

Quote from: Thursday on July 23, 2019, 08:32:12 PM
I'll be honest, I probably would have sex with cat Taylor Swift, but I'd much rather have sex with normal human Taylor Swift.

VelourSpirit

Quote from: Cursus on July 19, 2019, 08:15:25 AM

WHAT THE FUCK'S THAT?????????? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! This film really is worth it, I'm actually glad I've seen that image it's so funny

famethrowa

Which one of them pissed up the curtains?

popcorn

Quote from: Thursday on July 23, 2019, 08:32:12 PM
I'll be honest, I probably would have sex with cat Taylor Swift, but I'd much rather have sex with normal human Taylor Swift.

I'd go with cat Taylor Swift. I reckon that'd be really interesting.

Kelvin

I'm confused. Are the cats bodies completely CGI or are they costumes that have been touched up in post-production?

phantom_power

They got cybernetically enhanced remote control cats to act out the film and then projected the actor's faces onto screens on the front of their heads

kalowski

Bad Ambassador

Quote from: Kelvin on July 24, 2019, 12:32:51 PM
I'm confused. Are the cats bodies completely CGI or are they costumes that have been touched up in post-production?

I believe it's all performance capture.

Ferris

Shit Good Nose

Ferris

It's a tuxedo isn't it? I've just noticed it's a tuxedo (took a long time to tear my eyes off the thing's coupon). Does that mean they've cat-thropomorphized him as a presenter of awards because that all Americans know him for?

There are real depths of desolation to plumb, here.

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on July 24, 2019, 02:48:39 PM
As has Mike Myers' The Cat In the Hat.

Papa Lazarou's not looking great either.

Mr Banlon

phantom_power

It looks like something out of the League of Gentlemen

Icehaven

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on July 24, 2019, 03:22:20 PM
It's a tuxedo isn't it? I've just noticed it's a tuxedo (took a long time to tear my eyes off the thing's coupon). Does that mean they've cat-thropomorphized him as a presenter of awards because that all Americans know him for?

There are real depths of desolation to plumb, here.

Tuxedo is a nickname for black and white cats with mostly black backs and tails and white bellies, necks and paws, like all these beautiful little fellas;

So I think they've just taken the boringly obvious step of making his markings look like an actual tuxedo suit. If anyone wants to give me any further excuses to post pictures of cats (actual cats) in this or any other thread, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Replies From View

That tuxedoed James Corden cat is giving me bad memories of Terry Jones somehow.  I am not happy.

Or maybe Danny DeVito.  Oh that's not so bad then.

Ferris

Quote from: icehaven on July 24, 2019, 05:25:28 PM
Tuxedo is a nickname for black and white cats with mostly black backs and tails and white bellies, necks and paws, like all these beautiful little fellas;

So I think they've just taken the boringly obvious step of making his markings look like an actual tuxedo suit. If anyone wants to give me any further excuses to post pictures of cats (actual cats) in this or any other thread, please don't hesitate to let me know.

I'm not convinced - post more photos of cats evidence.

Icehaven

Still not enough to wipe away the Corden though is it. Nothing ever can be.

mothman

Quote from: icehaven on July 24, 2019, 06:58:30 PM

They look like a barbershop quartet! Er... where's the fourth?

"We ate him...
We ate himm...
We ate himmm..."

St_Eddie

Quote from: mothman on July 24, 2019, 07:19:58 PM
They look like a barbershop quartet! Er... where's the fourth?

"We ate him...
We ate himm...
We ate himmm..."

Lovely stuff.

Cuellar

That photo of Corden-cat makes me want to cry

holyzombiejesus

I hope there's a baddy cat who keeps going on about his barbed penis and then sodomises James Corden's character and pulls out with his barbs protruding with all bits of Corde anus on them and James Corden has to lick his own anus better but struggles to reach so has to really stretch his tongue but still can' t reach.

Glebe

Quote from: kalowski on July 24, 2019, 01:19:03 PMJohn Candy's let himself go.

Or Charles Laughton's looking well.

Seriously, Corden Cat has opened up a whole new dimension here.

Bazooka

I think it takes some skill as an entertainer to make people laugh through being a figure of mockery alone, James Corden we salute you. I watched the the trailer again, and its certainly more disgusting than any HD ISIS head lopping offs.

Ferris

Remember ISIS? What were all that about? Eh? Eh?!

Dex Sawash

Saw this is at my cinema now. Clicked through to the Saturday 7pm showing to laugh at the arseholes going to see it.

One seat sold to opening Saturday 7 oclock showing.

Will cross-post to desolation thread.

Blumf

It does seem to be getting mullered in the reviews.

19% Critics / 68% Audience
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/cats_2019

Can't be that bad, surely?

idunnosomename

Well considering the source material is shit who's surprised.

No I don't mean Eliot, I mean Lord Frog-Box's load of furry wank

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Dex Sawash on December 20, 2019, 09:54:22 PM
Saw this is at my cinema now. Clicked through to the Saturday 7pm showing to laugh at the arseholes going to see it.

One seat sold to opening Saturday 7 oclock showing.

Will cross-post to desolation thread.

So far no seats have sold for the 8.45pm showing at the Walthamstow Empire tomorrow night. I'm almost tempted if I can see it on my own without any witnesses.

olliebean

The more I hear about this, the more I want to see it. Unfortunately thanks to bloody Star Wars, my local hasn't got it showing in any of the bigger screens, and if I'm paying to see it I want it to be a fucking EXPERIENCE.