Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:59:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Quit my job didn't I

Started by alan nagsworth, July 19, 2019, 02:50:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan nagsworth

edit: nah, this info is irrelevant

alan nagsworth

Tell you what, drunk existential anxiety is the ONE!

alan nagsworth

Doesn't matter mate. If there's one thing I've learned many times before and will learn again so many times over, it's that sometimes no amount of happiness can stop you hating yourself. Me, I mean.

Fishfinger

I'm starting to think you fucked up all those places yourself.

alan nagsworth

Before I'm too pissed to pass out and wake up and not want to talk about it, just wanna say somewhere, here, that I'm super unhappy. Fucking nightmare.

alan nagsworth

Quote from: Fishfinger on July 19, 2019, 02:58:18 AM
I'm starting to think you fucked up all those places yourself.

I've not had an anus for two years mate there's no way I could produce or even acquire that much shit

Fishfinger

You're wonderful and it'll be ok. Loads of people here care about you.

alan nagsworth

Aye, I know. I've been happier posting here in the last few months than I have been in years. You people are fucking ace. I'll just never fathom how a person can be doing so many things right and yet one single thing can knock all of that down. It's bizarre, I think that will be a mystery I'll carry with me for the rest of my life.

alan nagsworth

Not that I'm a nonce or anything!!

the

Absorb the following songs in order

Eins
       Zwei
               Dry

José

you could always get a job as a retard masturbator and work from home.

zomgmouse

Brian Freeze

You're a good lad Alan, chin up.

We need a new Managing Director. Deadline is today for applications so you've got till half four to fire something over.

Buelligan

Ah Nags, you're one of the best of us, like you said, odd isn't it how, even in the face of everything being absolutely fine, we can find the one thing that's not, concentrate on it and presto! heaven kno we're miserable now.  Have a little hug, have a little dance, think about all the good things that will fall right in your lap tomorrow.  Sunny as arse here.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

What this lad needs...

... is a kick up the arse so hard, my foot will go right up your digestive tract and wiggle outcha mouth like a little, leather tongue

touchingcloth

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 19, 2019, 08:14:57 AM
After reviewing Mr Nagsworth's colonoscopy and endoscopy, my opinion is what what he needs is a kick up the arse so hard, my foot will go right up your digestive tract and wiggle outcha mouth like a little, leather tongue

Cursed.

BlodwynPig

Quit....to spend more time on Wimblewrong

madhair60

Want me to give them a ring, smooth things over

thugler

It'll be alright, probably for the best

sponk

I had about 15 jobs in about 20 months. None of which lasted more than 10 weeks. Got sacked after one day twice, and less than one week about four times. I rang HMRC to get some info about me and one of the security questions they ask to confirm your ID is about your work history and the very quiet, sedate woman on the phone said "okay sir can you just tell me the name of your last em-- JESUS CHRIST HOW MANY JOBS HAVE YOU HAD?? Sorry sir can you tell me your last employers name?" At least you're not me.

alan nagsworth

Ugh can we chuck this thread in the incinerator please

Replies From View

Quote from: alan nagsworth on July 19, 2019, 11:06:19 AM

You need to choose the correct incinerator

Jerzy Bondov

BUCK UP

I hope this has been a help to you

Puce Moment

Hey Nags can I ask you something? Do you feel like this every summer? Like a depressive bio-rhythm or SDD?

My SDD manifests itself during the summer for lots of reasons I would rather not go into. It's brutal.

sponk

Quote from: alan nagsworth on July 19, 2019, 11:06:19 AM

The incinerator is already full up with your hopes, dreams, and life chances mate

checkoutgirl

Quote from: José on July 19, 2019, 03:30:38 AM
you could always get a job as a retard masturbator and work from home.

If retard masturbators could fly, CaB would be an airport lol.

alan nagsworth

Quote from: Puce Moment on July 19, 2019, 01:29:21 PM
Hey Nags can I ask you something? Do you feel like this every summer? Like a depressive bio-rhythm or SDD?

My SDD manifests itself during the summer for lots of reasons I would rather not go into. It's brutal.

Nah man it's not really seasonal at all. Part of my emotional dial definitely shifts when the seasons change but it isn't really linked to my depression or self-loathing issues.

Puce Moment

Quote from: alan nagsworth on July 19, 2019, 01:45:04 PMNah man it's not really seasonal at all. Part of my emotional dial definitely shifts when the seasons change but it isn't really linked to my depression or self-loathing issues.

Well, from my view that's a good thing because the summer is well aces, and you like festivals and stuff.

Self-loathing is an interesting one - it's hard to rewire the brain about all of that pooey baggage. It's so tricky to convince the mind otherwise. Even watching every doc in the Depressing Documentaries thread back-to-back should convince you that you are Top Man nice guy, but it doesn't work like that.