Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:48:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Quit my job didn't I

Started by alan nagsworth, July 19, 2019, 02:50:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan nagsworth

Quote from: Puce Moment on July 19, 2019, 01:52:09 PM
Well, from my view that's a good thing because the summer is well aces, and you like festivals and stuff.

Self-loathing is an interesting one - it's hard to rewire the brain about all of that pooey baggage. It's so tricky to convince the mind otherwise. Even watching every doc in the Depressing Documentaries thread back-to-back should convince you that you are Top Man nice guy, but it doesn't work like that.

Yeah. Currently trying to work my way through an audiobook on mindfulness and compassion because I need to learn how to love the world and myself more but I have zero mental focus, the absolute worst attention span, so it's hard going trying to get stuck into it. There are days sometimes where I feel great about myself and I look in the mirror and think "hey I quite like my appearance and I'm a pretty grounded and emotionally intelligent soul, things are alright" but there are many other days where the reflection in the mirror is wearing a big coat of slime and a sign that says FUCKING BELLEND. Human brains are a right shitshow eh!

zomgmouse

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

kittens

hope this isn't because i called you a bitch in the moon landings thread.

Ferris

Quote from: kittens on July 19, 2019, 06:30:15 PM
hope this isn't because i called you a bitch in the moon landings thread.

I hope kittens calling you a bitch is the express reason for this.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

He already knew he was a bitch before then. So don't fret about that. Just chill and have another jug of Vimto.

Johnny Yesno

Sorry, only just caught up with this thread, Nags. I hope you're okay. I've been meaning to hunt down your state of British punk thread to tell you how much I dig Pissed Jeans, if that means anything.

I know you think I'm a lost cause but with your prompting, I bought Shallow, King of Jeans and Honeys. I totally rinsed King of Jeans and Honeys; less keen on Shallow (don't like the bass sound). So, many thanks for that.

Bazooka

I'll pay you to finally accept Animal Collective are the pinnacle of music.

touchingcloth

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on July 19, 2019, 10:58:43 PM
I hope kittens calling you a bitch is the express reason for this.

I hope that Ferris hoping that kittens calling you a bitch is the express reason for this, even though it is after.

Suki Bapswent

Quote from: alan nagsworth on July 19, 2019, 02:10:22 PM
Currently trying to work my way through an audiobook on mindfulness and compassion

Which one? Is it helping much?

idunnosomename

at least you had a job to quit. anyway welcome to depths of misery. wonderful innit

chveik

Shoulders?-Stomach!