Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 02:37:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Golf

Started by Head Gardener, July 19, 2019, 01:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Head Gardener

it's on the telly but I can't be arsed with it, is a lack of golf threads here a good indication at general apathy?

Endicott

What to say? BBC only has highlights so I won't know anything about today's play until I get in from the pub and watch 'em later. So that's me out of this thread after I press post.

Great day for Shane Lowry yesterday. What to say about Rory? Who goes out to play an open without their swing? I dunno, I thought he'd learnt about pressure but playing The Open in N. Ireland, on the course where he took the course record with a 61 aged only 16, seems to have broken his mind. TTFN.

sevendaughters

there is no British Open in Northern Ireland. it did not happen this year.

Endicott

Amazing comeback effort, so near yet so far. One has to feel for the lad, Clive.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Endicott on July 20, 2019, 02:31:18 PM
Amazing comeback effort, so near yet so far. One has to feel for the lad, Clive.

Good effort.... to get in the mix for places 30-52, ha ha ha. Hardly Woodsesque dreamtime. Been enough of these glorious sporting moments this year already

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteA truly ugly day...
Holmes E (12)

Golf is hard.

JB Holmes made a triple-bogey on 11 and a double on 12. That's five shots in two holes. He's stood behind the ropes taking shot after shot and is simply crossing fairways like he's delivering mail.

Poor fella is TEN over today. I've capped it up like the vidiprinter.

Holmes is 10 over (TEN). Love the vidiprinter

Didn't realise Golf live text did piss taking like this.

'Love the vidiprinter' is up there with most CaB content. So good.