Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:32:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

king stupid, any good?

Started by danabnormal, February 25, 2004, 08:47:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jemble Fred

QuoteOh lordy....all this slaggin' off of ISIHAC!

Well there's no point in moaning about it, all valid personal opinions of course. I remember being unbelievably shocked when a girlfriend of mine saw a Morecambe & Wiseposter and said she hated 'those old blokes'. I seriously didn't think it was possible to harbour bad feelings about folk like Eric & Ernie. And I feel much the same way about Humph, Graeme, Tim, Barry & Willie,but I can see how the in-jokinessmight be unappealing. Everyone hears ISIHAC or ISIRTA for the first time I suppose, and I found the in-jokes intriguing from the start. And yes, I do think Coogan and Marber do rather crap impersonations on the OTH sketch - it sounds like it could be anyone, and the whole reference seems clumsy.

So, yeah? Fancy yer chancesdo ya mate?(smashes glass of squash etc)

ApexJazz

i'm not really that troubled....don't enjoy ISIHAC or enjoy Eric and Ernie at your lesiure.

right, go and smash his face in.

Neil

I'll bet one of you buggers taped it in the first place, but there's an ISIHAC recording session on Soulseek.  "ISIHAC Recording Session - Wolverhampton 2001"  two parts.