Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,398
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:39:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Comedians In Cars Getting Sunburnt

Started by Replies From View, July 20, 2019, 09:50:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Okay so the comedians are coming out of their homes now, a pre-rehearsed ad-lib about haha yes it is just the car for you etc.

Why is it just the car for me oh you motherfucker it's a yellow car that is my least favourite colour of all the cars

And Seinfeld goes like this:  *chort*

You know the story.

Well today he has set up the roofs of all the cars in his collection to ensure that his guests all catch sunburn rather than coffee.  This is going to be a wild and wacky race, prizes to be won and the prizes are all sunburn.

Which guests of Jolly Seinfeld will you relish seeing sunburnt this season and why.  What reactions to the sunburn would you like to see.

Replies From View

Oh and also do you have a personal favourite "hue" of sunburn you like to see on comedians and guests more broadly

ok cheers that's it   x

Ferris

Jeff Garlin: hi Jerry can you close the roof? It is very hot and sunny today

Jerry: no it's one of those old ones that you can't close the roof on

Jeff: oh dear

a duncandisorderly

comedians in cars get in coffins.

how many of his 'guests' are now deceased? I stopped watching these when they went paywall & also when he cursed garry shandling by saying "you're still alive!" or whatever it was.

fuck you, jerry. fuck you very much.

Gallagher: No we need the roof down Jerry. I don't wanna get sued when these watermelon chunks hit a pedestrian in the face.

Jerry: I'm sorry, I can't do it.

Gallagher: Frank didn't tell me it was gonna be like this when you guys first reached out. Pull over and let me talk to the producer car. We're not filming yet are we?

Lordofthefiles

*Johnny Winter spends exactly 3.4 seconds in the passenger seat before turning to dust*