Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:58:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Can't believe what FerriswheelBueller said about Cuellar

Started by popcorn, July 22, 2019, 09:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

I assume everyone knows what I am talking about. It is shocking, it is absolutely shocking.

popcorn

Mods can you delete this thread... didn't mean to post.

popcorn

I keep rereading it... is Cueller just going to accept this?

Cuellar

A legal team has been retained. Mark my words I will NOT back down on this.

BlodwynPig

Good luck with that... I have it on good first-hand authority that Ferris is armed to the teeth with big city lawyers and money-men.

pancreas

Quote from: Cuellar on July 22, 2019, 09:41:43 AM
A legal team has been retained. Mark my words I will NOT back down on this.

I won't be holding my breath. Word's been getting around these parts that you're quite the pussy. Some have even been suggesting you might be a sissy.

Cuellar

Please, keep it up lads. This is all going in the dossier.

popcorn

Ferris

Can't believe this leaked. Reviewing my organization for the mole. Absolutely livid.

Cuellar, mate, it looks bad out of context. I can explain.

...I'll make no further statement at this time.

Ferris

Actually, no, fuck it - it was correct then, and it's correct now. I stand by it. I'd say it again if I could.

Cuellar, that's just the fucking way it is, pal. Pick the bones out of that.

BlodwynPig

Chollis

You really are a piece of work Ferris. Going public with [redacted], and then having the temerity to [redacted]?

Cuellar, I'm behind you 100% on this and will bring the full power of my office to bear on this guy if you deem it necessary.

Ferris

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 22, 2019, 02:46:48 PM
Can you gist the schism on here?

No, mealy-mouthed Cuellar and his miserable gang of legal vultures have stopped me saying it again until the court case is resolved.

SCARED OF THE TRUTH

Cuellar

I'd just like to thank you all for your kind words at this time.

It HAS been difficult, and whether the statement in question was TRUE or NOT makes no difference.

Chollus(?), I may be in touch with you v. soon. Things are starting to move. This is all I can say.

pancreas

Much as I despise the guy, I'm team Ferris on this one. Not only is Cuellar a total dick imo, he's also a craven poobag and deserves to be bullied ... or else, how will he ever learn?

Cuellar

To all the haters I say simply this: I have made mistakes.

Ferris

Quote from: pancreas on July 22, 2019, 03:07:52 PM
Much as I despise the guy, I'm team Ferris on this one. Not only is Cuellar a total dick imo, he's also a craven poobag and deserves to be bullied ... or else, how will he ever learn?

Your words bring great comfort at this difficult time.

Ferris

Moonshine

Quote from: Cuellar on July 22, 2019, 04:01:28 PM
To all the haters I say simply this: I have made mistakes.

Enough about your kids. Refute the claims!

Ferris

Quote from: Moonshine on July 22, 2019, 05:26:46 PM
Enough about your kids. Refute the claims!

He won't, because he can't.

The legal strategy of harass and delay is the last refuge of the guilty man, but I shan't be cowed into submission.

I will donate my settlement to some sick kiddies and/or The Troops, because (for me, I can't speak to Cuellar's motivation) it was never about the money.

Ferris

Well!

Just contacted by Cuellar's legal team (Chollus not mentioned lol), and it turns out the offending quote was not said by me at all. It was misattributed due to sloppy transcribing (pay peanuts, get monkeys I suppose).

I was happy to point them in the correct direction and oh dear oh dear, they don't sound happy... popcorn and chveik, you'll be getting a summons in the mail I expect!

Edit: to remove some comments as an act of goodwill to my good friend Cuellar, who has been a stand-up fella throughout.

Cuellar

YES I'VE MADE MISTAKES

BUT LOOK TO YOURSELVES

LOOK TO....

oh no worries. Yeah, just got off the phone. All a big misunderstanding apparently. I let the rottweilers in my legal team know that there might be some side action involving the USUAL SUSPECTS who've embarrassed themselves in this thread. So not a total write off.

chveik

Ferris's reign of terror has lasted too long. it's time he gets the punishment he deserves.

Ferris

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on July 22, 2019, 07:53:00 PM
Well!

Just contacted by Cuellar's legal team (Chollus not mentioned lol), and it turns out the offending quote was not said by me at all. It was misattributed due to sloppy transcribing (pay peanuts, get monkeys I suppose).

I was happy to point them in the correct direction and oh dear oh dear, they don't sound happy... popcorn and chveik, you'll be getting a summons in the mail I expect!

Edit: to remove some comments as an act of goodwill to my good friend Cuellar, who has been a stand-up fella throughout.

Quote from: chveik on July 22, 2019, 08:38:58 PM
Ferris's reign of terror has lasted too long. it's time he gets the punishment he deserves.

I'd wind my neck in it I was you, pal! Cuellar's mob don't fuck around. Nor should they! Hope they take you both to the cleaners

Glebe

Tbh, I've always found Ferris a bit "off". You can imagine him complementing you but sneering cruelly behind your back, whilst sharping a blade.

Cuellar

Oh so now there's no danger everyone comes out on my side.

You're all spineless fucking hellcocks and I hope you all end up withering no offence

BlodwynPig

Glebe

Did you hear what poo said about Shoulders? It's a fucking disgrace.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Glebe on July 24, 2019, 01:02:21 AM
Did you hear what poo said about Shoulders? It's a fucking disgrace.

No. Something about shagging Paul Ross?