Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:34:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

internet trolling thread - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Started by kittens, July 23, 2019, 11:03:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kittens

hi guys, thought i would be a bit of a rotten troll today. i'm going to do an awful lot of internet trolling to anyone who posts in this thread, so watch out! if you don't want to get trolled, don't post in this thread! this is your final warning! o.k. i'm ready to troll anybody now so feel free to post in this thread if you would like me to troll you...............if you dare

pancreas

NoSleep

Quote from: kittens on July 23, 2019, 11:03:51 AM
hi guys, thought i would be a bit of a rotten troll today. i'm going to do an awful lot of internet trolling to anyone who posts in this thread, so watch out! if you don't want to get trolled, don't post in this thread! this is your final warning! o.k. i'm ready to troll anybody now so feel free to post in this thread if you would like me to troll you...............if you dare

Poor attempt at trolling there.

pancreas

Quote from: NoSleep on July 23, 2019, 11:14:28 AM

^ Don't listen to him, kittens. You're doing just fine.

NoSleep

Quote from: pancreas on July 23, 2019, 11:26:37 AM
^ Don't listen to him, kittens. You're doing just fine.

Another poor attempt at trolling.

kittens

Quote from: pancreas on July 23, 2019, 11:12:15 AM
you smell

oh, hello pancrarse. want to get trolled, do you?. well, i don't have the time for that, but perhaps instead you might enjoy this BBC news article about labour party, old pianos and maths: www.bbc.co.uk/news/15426/big-old-piano-sums-corbyn

Quote from: NoSleep on July 23, 2019, 11:14:28 AM

ah, mr NoWees. after a good trolling are we? well unfortunately i don't have the time for that as i'm at work, but i did see this article about dusty old jazz things on bbc news that may interest you: www.bbc.co.uk/news/15426/boring-jazz-performance

kittens

i have decided not to troll anyone else ever again and can only apologise unreservedly to anyone who has been affected by my trolling so far. i wish there was some way to take it all back but i guess i will just have to learn to live with my shame and beg forgiveness from my very close friends pancreas and nosleep, who i believe i have hurt the most in this sorry affair.

kittens

really really sorry about this one guys, i really 'dropped the ball' and i'm really really sorry.

Cuellar

Shame, because you got me with the 'big-old-piano-sums-corbyn' link I was itching to read about that

kittens

really am very sorry about my behaviour today. think i need a break from the forum. i've alienated my best friends through my 'internet trolling' and it seems i must 'reap what i have sown'. i've emailed the admins to block my account for a few months. thank you all for the memories. i just wish it hadn't come to this.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: alan nagsworth on July 23, 2019, 02:05:54 PM
u sad, bro?

Talked with Satan today, he said Alan Nagsworth shop had run out of you

Ferris

I don't want to be trolled, is there someone I should speak to about that?

PlanktonSideburns

Ferris

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on July 23, 2019, 06:00:52 PM
I don't want to be trolled, is there someone I should speak to about that?

Are you ignoring me, and if so does that mean I'm being trolled? Because I'd be pretty cross if so - I specifically asked not to be trolled.

PlanktonSideburns

I regret posting this

Ferris

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on July 23, 2019, 07:05:05 PM
Are you ignoring me, and if so does that mean I'm being trolled? Because I'd be pretty cross if so - I specifically asked not to be trolled.

I DEMAND TO KNOW IF I AM BEING TROLLED OR NOT

kittens

hi ferris. just confirming that i am not trolling you or anyone. if you read back earlier in this thread i actually came to a realisation that i was hurting people through my trolling - i thought i was just being funny. let me tell you - you are my best friend in the entire world and i would never dream of trolling you or anyone else ever again.

Ferris

Ferris

zomgmouse

Are you being sarcastic kittens? Hard to tell