Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:57:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PM Boris Thread

Started by Menyatta Zondatta, July 23, 2019, 01:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How would you describe Boris Johnson to someone who didn't know what he was?

A grunty little pig in a permanent wig
4 (6.5%)
Gary Busey stuffed with tomatoes and piss
5 (8.1%)
A blithering sphere of hate and confusion
7 (11.3%)
Wanton Churchill
0 (0%)
Gas
0 (0%)
Raoul Moat
7 (11.3%)
A cunt
2 (3.2%)
A total cunt
0 (0%)
A fucking cunt
0 (0%)
A total fucking cunt
9 (14.5%)
The End of the World
1 (1.6%)
A shit-haired cunt with stinking fascist friends
18 (29%)
A baby dick in a suit
2 (3.2%)
Jo Johnson's brother
1 (1.6%)
KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
1 (1.6%)
A gif of a Dachshund throwing up a whole frankfurter forever
5 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Thursday

Quote from: Rev+ on July 24, 2019, 03:22:11 AM
In a queasy way I'm happy with this.  He absolutely should be the one to carry the Brexit can, and it'll be the end of his political career.  All of the lies that got us into this position are his to deal with now, and he'll be remembered as a one-year PM who ushered in an extended recession.  We have to suffer through it, but his story will definitely be over a year from now.

You seem to be forgetting that only the worst case scenario happens now.

Cunts' Cabinet will be more worryingly authoritarian than Boris could manage on his own.

BlodwynPig

Any appetite for civil unrest these days?

Fambo Number Mive

Newt Gingrich is very pleased Johnson has won, whilst Stephen Colbert seems to think it's just LOLBORIS: https://twitter.com/StephenAtHome/status/1153861315070500865

Cerys

I'm wondering how he'll react to the first terrorist attack of his tenure.  I'm betting on him looking like a six-year-old whose favourite toy has just been run over by a fire engine.  I'm also hoping that we never have to find out.

Fambo Number Mive

Boris Johnson has appointed one of Sky's senior executives as his business adviser, just days after it emerged the multi-millionaire had lent his £9.5m Westminster flat to the incoming prime minister: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/andrew-griffith-boris-johnson-sky-flat-business-adviser-a9017921.html

Konki

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on July 24, 2019, 04:34:17 AM
Yet with his imposing physical build...

That's one way of describing the steaming heap of lard.

jobotic

Imagine the level of braying that will go on in parliament.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Mrs Wogans lemon drizzle on July 23, 2019, 11:02:28 PM
what kind of mug pays 70p for that.
i would say no one they subscribe but the amount of doddery old cunts in waitrose/booths with a copy laid flat out in their trolley like theyre proud of it ypu wouldnt believe

Ferris

Quote from: Konki on July 24, 2019, 08:21:36 AM
That's one way of describing the steaming heap of lard.

He's 5'9" as well. I've seen more imposing people.

Dr Trouser

I liked it when he knocked over that ten year old boy for a laugh.

ajsmith2

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 24, 2019, 07:51:27 AM
whilst Stephen Colbert seems to think it's just LOLBORIS: https://twitter.com/StephenAtHome/status/1153861315070500865

Deary me, you'd think he'd learn from his and his brethren's 2016 under estimation of Trump. Then again, it's just the UK so who cares.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: ajsmith2 on July 24, 2019, 09:00:22 AM
Deary me, you'd think he'd learn from his and his brethren's 2016 under estimation of Trump. Then again, it's just the UK so who cares.

Such jolly japes

BlodwynPig

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 24, 2019, 08:41:54 AM
i would say no one they subscribe but the amount of doddery old cunts in waitrose/booths with a copy laid flat out in their trolley like theyre proud of it ypu wouldnt believe

Quote from: BlodwynPig on August 22, 2014, 08:53:39 AM
Nigel gets in from the shops, throws his keys on the side table and boils the kettle. He kicks of his hush puppies, hitches up his beige slacks and eases himself into the leather armchair.

Fervid excitement.

He has to suppress his emotions as he reaches for the shopping bag and removes The Mail On Sunday. With trembling hand he flicks through the paper, bypassing stories of war, death and paedophilia - not that he is averse to such things (after all, he has had experience of all of these in his many years in Bishop Storford) - no, what he really wants is hidden deep amongst the folds.

Fred Bassett.

"Oh Fred" sighs Nigel in quivering falsetto.

A chuckle passes his lips as he reads the brief and inconsequential strip of the day (in which Fred has a bath).

As the gloom settles on his bungalow and the kettle starts to whistle, Nigel slowly unzips his trousers...

SteveDave

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 24, 2019, 07:35:50 AM
Any appetite for civil unrest these days?

It's too hot for any of that.

Blumf

Quote from: Cursus on July 23, 2019, 10:33:46 PM

In a waiting area, I have a copy Infront of me. Apart from pages 2&3 talking about the weather, the first 19 pages are one long series of hagiographic glee.

The Mail is sporting a shit eating grin today

Fambo Number Mive

Telegraph is just as bad.

Will he still write columns for them? I imagine he will do the odd guest one like previous PMs have done.

SteveDave

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on July 24, 2019, 04:34:17 AM
https://twitter.com/Quillette/status/1153736396101881862

"With his mop of blond hair, his tie askew and his shirt escaping from his trousers, he looked like an overgrown schoolboy. Yet with his imposing physical build...there was also something of Nietzsche's Übermensch about him."

Every other photo of this tube of melted shit is him jogging or on his bike so how he's still fucking so porky? It makes me believe that exercise is bullshit. 

imitationleather

Quote from: Blumf on July 24, 2019, 10:26:53 AM
In a waiting area, I have a copy Infront of me. Apart from pages 2&3 talking about the weather, the first 19 pages are one long series of hagiographic glee.

The Mail is sporting a shit eating grin today

Now my elderly relatives have carked it I don't think there is a single person out there who reads the Mail that I would give two fucks about if I heard that they'd died.

jobotic

Fucking vermin.

https://twitter.com/carolecadwalla/status/1153952727338291200?s=20&fbclid=IwAR3KsH5xhwcQe-fCidJkY-xXFNWJJostePx8eDApr6g7ntD5VSlBzySBzs8

Cue biggy mocking Cadwalladr because time and time again she calls out the fucking mafia that he worships.

Even as it is happening I'm probably being hysterical.

Cuellar

Fambo Number Mive

QuoteBrexit needs to happen so that the government can get back to focusing on domestic issues, Communities Secretary James Brokenshire says.

He says this would also give "stability and certainty" to businesses.

"The last thing we need at the moment is a general election," he says, adding that Boris Johnson will give the UK a sense of "optimism".

He is confident Mr Johnson will use the summer recess to go and talk to Brussels about Brexit.

What did Brokenshire say when Brown took over? And surely a government can focus on domestic issues and Brexit?

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: Cuellar on July 24, 2019, 10:31:16 AM
Drain the swamp!

I've seen a number of tweeters say that about the UK, mainly about the government so far but still. Some of them want all Remainer ministers out.

Captain Z

Look on the bright side, we'll all be longing for these days after some far-right nutter with a bulldog that looks like Churchill becomes Prime Minister after winning an ITV reality contest to assemble a new political party.

Ferris

Quote from: jobotic on July 24, 2019, 10:29:45 AM
Fucking vermin.

https://twitter.com/carolecadwalla/status/1153952727338291200?s=20&fbclid=IwAR3KsH5xhwcQe-fCidJkY-xXFNWJJostePx8eDApr6g7ntD5VSlBzySBzs8

Cue biggy mocking Cadwalladr because time and time again she calls out the fucking mafia that he worships.

Even as it is happening I'm probably being hysterical.

I'm a bit out of the loop - what investigation/deleted evidence is she referring to?

Replies From View

Quote from: biggytitbo on July 23, 2019, 06:19:18 PM
Weeks of hysteria now.

Yeah, why can't everyone just happily eat shit like you can.

Petey Pate

Owen Smith got more than twice as many votes in the 2016 Labour leadership contest than Boris Johnson received in his 'landslide' victory.

daf

imitationleather

Quote from: daf on July 24, 2019, 10:59:50 AM
Unblock the Drains

Fill up the drains like Dennis Nilsen on a mad one.