Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 11:39:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PM Boris Thread

Started by Menyatta Zondatta, July 23, 2019, 01:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How would you describe Boris Johnson to someone who didn't know what he was?

A grunty little pig in a permanent wig
4 (6.5%)
Gary Busey stuffed with tomatoes and piss
5 (8.1%)
A blithering sphere of hate and confusion
7 (11.3%)
Wanton Churchill
0 (0%)
Gas
0 (0%)
Raoul Moat
7 (11.3%)
A cunt
2 (3.2%)
A total cunt
0 (0%)
A fucking cunt
0 (0%)
A total fucking cunt
9 (14.5%)
The End of the World
1 (1.6%)
A shit-haired cunt with stinking fascist friends
18 (29%)
A baby dick in a suit
2 (3.2%)
Jo Johnson's brother
1 (1.6%)
KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
1 (1.6%)
A gif of a Dachshund throwing up a whole frankfurter forever
5 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 62

The Culture Bunker

Quote from: jobotic on July 23, 2019, 02:15:29 PM
Who's resigned and defected so far then?
I would imagine those most hostile to Johnson will prefer to just hope it's a short stay at #10 for him, and so ride out the storm.

up_the_hampipe

Quote from: biggytitbo on July 23, 2019, 01:18:41 PM
This hot take about it being Have I Got News For You's fault is bollocks isn't it, what are they meant to do not have any politicians on in case they become Prime Minister 20 years later?

For a show that's meant to be taking down the manipulative phoniness of politicians, they got played by Boris, and their pathetic hypocrisy in letting him on to be the lovable oaf multiple times set in motion the events that have lead us here. They didn't mean for it to happen, but it's still enraging that they've done the exact opposite of what they're supposed to be doing. Congrats to the leading 'satire' show for laying a path to our destruction.

Cuellar

Quote from: Cuellar on July 23, 2019, 02:23:39 PM
Legend Rory Stewart claimed he wouldn't serve under Boris, but doesn't seem to be any action from him yet...

Take that back, apparently he said that 8 weeks ago and it was specifically about serving in a BlowJob cabinet, so he's allowed to keep his job.

jobotic

I think "said he wouldn't" will be as far as any of them get.

jobotic

Quote from: up_the_hampipe on July 23, 2019, 02:25:39 PM
For a show that's meant to be taking down the manipulative phoniness of politicians, they got played by Boris, and their pathetic hypocrisy in letting him on to be the lovable oaf multiple times set in motion the events that have lead us here. They didn't mean for it to happen, but it's still enraging that they've done the exact opposite of what they're supposed to be doing. Congrats to the leading 'satire' show for laying a path to our destruction.

They'll all be alright though. They're rich.

Blumf

Will we have to wait till the end of October before he bottles it?

Fambo Number Mive

Jeremy Hunt's already reverse ferreted on the criticism he made of Johnson during the campaign: https://twitter.com/Jeremy_Hunt/status/1153633471979565057

Fambo Number Mive

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

Quote from: biggytitbo on July 23, 2019, 01:18:41 PM
This hot take about it being Have I Got News For You's fault is bollocks isn't it, what are they meant to do not have any politicians on in case they become Prime Minister 20 years later?

I don't remember Theresa May, David Cameron, Gordon Brown or Tony Blair being frequent wacky guests on HIGNFY.

kalowski

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 23, 2019, 02:35:57 PM
Jeremy Hunt's already reverse ferreted on the criticism he made of Johnson during the campaign: https://twitter.com/Jeremy_Hunt/status/1153633471979565057
HILARIOUS REPLY from BolloxToBrexitHaters (@steakeater7)

QuoteLooking for a job Jezzer? Hopefully you'll find one in the cabinet....building them for IKEA!!

Cuellar

Murder me. Shovel me into a pit. Cover my body in lime.

holyzombiejesus

Quote from: Ballad of Ballard Berkley on July 23, 2019, 02:43:22 PM
I don't remember Theresa May, David Cameron, Gordon Brown or Tony Blair being frequent wacky guests on HIGNFY.

Hislop 'addressed' this on one of the crappy episodes of the last series. He said Germaine Greer had been on the show a lot and so she must be prime minister now.

#satire

BlodwynPig

Alberon

All hail the last prime minister of the UK.

Either he's gone by Christmas or he will irreparably break the union.

Paul Calf

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on July 23, 2019, 03:19:56 PM
Hislop 'addressed' this on one of the crappy episodes of the last series. He said Germaine Greer had been on the show a lot and so she must be prime minister now.

#satire

His Slop

Crazy name, crazy guy.

Paul Calf

Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland need to get out while they can.

kngen

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on July 23, 2019, 03:19:56 PM

#satire

Which would be bang on the money if she had been pursuing an increasingly ambitious career in politics during the period she was making frequent appearances on the show. Which she wasn't, so he's talking out of his arse, the baldy wee bawbag.

Quote from: Cuellar on July 23, 2019, 02:23:39 PM
Legend Rory Stewart claimed he wouldn't serve under Boris, but doesn't seem to be any action from him yet...

He's already said on Twitter that he's resigning tomorrow as has Hammond.

Fambo Number Mive

Rally for a General Election – Now: https://www.facebook.com/events/685763461887625/

QuoteNext Thursday join Jeremy Corbyn in Parliament Square and send a message: we need a General Election now

On Thursday 25 July Labour members and supporters will come together to tell the new Prime Minister that this crisis cannot go on. Tory incompetence has led to a deadlocked Parliament, a deeply divided country, and a government led by a man decided by just 160,000 Tory members.

We need a General Election, and Parliament is where we'll pile on the pressure. Will you be there?

Thursday, 25 July 2019 from 18:00-20:00

Cuellar

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on July 23, 2019, 03:28:22 PM
He's already said on Twitter that he's resigning tomorrow as has Hammond.

Mmm, from the cabinet - still back benching it.

holyzombiejesus

I think people are getting really tired of hearing Jeremy Corbyn calling for a general election.

Twed

Why has everything that you would write down as "that would be just typical huh" and not really think would actually happen because it's too on the nose started actually happening since 2016?

The Culture Bunker

Quote from: Cuellar on July 23, 2019, 03:29:17 PM
Mmm, from the cabinet - still back benching it.
He's got some of the highest job security you can have - no way someone like Stewart sacks off the Tory party on some kind of principal regarding Johnson.

bgmnts

Is there a lower point? Beyond nuclear war.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Twed on July 23, 2019, 03:37:47 PM
Why has everything that you would write down as "that would be just typical huh" and not really think would actually happen because it's too on the nose started actually happening since 2016?

We're in The Matrix. The whole thing is a simulated reality.

Jittlebags

Quote from: Paul Calf on July 23, 2019, 03:39:36 PM
We're in The Matrix. The whole thing is a simulated reality.

Appointment of Liz Truss as chancellor would confirm this.

Norton Canes

Bently Sheds

"Now is the time for us all to get behind the PM and deliver the Brexit that was promised" - every grasping Tory cunt that previously threatened to resign if BJ got the top job and now realise that they've fucked their careers if they do so.