Poll

How would you describe Boris Johnson to someone who didn't know what he was?

A grunty little pig in a permanent wig
3 (5.6%)
Gary Busey stuffed with tomatoes and piss
5 (9.3%)
A blithering sphere of hate and confusion
6 (11.1%)
Wanton Churchill
0 (0%)
Gas
0 (0%)
Raoul Moat
7 (13%)
A cunt
2 (3.7%)
A total cunt
0 (0%)
A fucking cunt
0 (0%)
A total fucking cunt
8 (14.8%)
The End of the World
1 (1.9%)
A shit-haired cunt with stinking fascist friends
15 (27.8%)
A baby dick in a suit
2 (3.7%)
Jo Johnson's brother
0 (0%)
KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
1 (1.9%)
A gif of a Dachshund throwing up a whole frankfurter forever
4 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Author Topic: PM Boris Thread  (Read 29761 times)

Ambient Sheep

• A boy who was tangled in his life forever
Re: PM Boris Thread
« Reply #750 on: August 13, 2019, 03:42:11 PM »
Our laws still withdraw us on the 31st.

That's what I was afraid of.

Fambo Number Mive

• Golden Member
« Reply #751 on: August 13, 2019, 04:57:58 PM »
Telegraph in its most undemocratic Johnson propaganda yet: https://twitter.com/hendopolis/status/1161020305776795650

« Reply #752 on: August 13, 2019, 05:03:08 PM »
Arch remainer Amber Rudd who claimed back in March that a no deal Brexit would do "generational damage to our economy and security" now reckons that it would be alright, actually.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/aug/13/risks-of-no-deal-brexit-can-be-managed-by-government-says-rudd

« Reply #753 on: August 13, 2019, 06:56:04 PM »

In contravention of others of our laws, but yeah.

Replies From View

• Rubbing linseed oil into the school cormorant.
  • Golden Member
  • Gargoyles have milk bags.
« Reply #754 on: August 14, 2019, 04:33:01 PM »
Arch remainer Amber Rudd who claimed back in March that a no deal Brexit would do "generational damage to our economy and security" now reckons that it would be alright, actually.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/aug/13/risks-of-no-deal-brexit-can-be-managed-by-government-says-rudd

Hmm.

Somebody's dangling something in front of all their faces, aren't they.  This is all pretty fucked.

« Reply #755 on: August 15, 2019, 12:11:08 AM »

I WONDER IF THIS PLAYS TO ANY STEREOTYPES.

FerriswheelBueller

• Golden Todger or
  • Silver Member
  • ...and I really do mean that.
    • I am antsy for baseball in the off-season.
« Reply #756 on: August 15, 2019, 12:15:35 AM »
The absolute state of that

« Reply #757 on: August 15, 2019, 12:21:23 AM »
It'll be cans of Rubicon and Nurishment next.

Replies From View

• Rubbing linseed oil into the school cormorant.
  • Golden Member
  • Gargoyles have milk bags.
« Reply #758 on: August 15, 2019, 01:33:58 AM »
Knife free?  Outside of knife crime why are knives a negative presence?

FerriswheelBueller

• Golden Todger or
  • Silver Member
  • ...and I really do mean that.
    • I am antsy for baseball in the off-season.
« Reply #759 on: August 15, 2019, 01:37:05 AM »
Knife free?  Outside of knife crime why are knives a negative presence?

Surely you need at least one knife to macerate your delicious fried chicken supper. This campaign is already off the rails.

imitationleather

• "The French... are famous... for their kissing"
    • http://last.fm/user/ImiLeathr
« Reply #760 on: August 15, 2019, 01:42:54 AM »
It'll be cans of Rubicon and Nurishment next.

I heard that all episodes of Desmond's were going to be re-edited to pixellate any cutlery.

Dr Rock

• The BEST of luck!
« Reply #761 on: August 15, 2019, 05:32:44 AM »

[...]a member state wishing to leave the EU has to do so in accordance with that member state's own laws, and there seems to be ample evidence that we would not be doing so by leaving with no deal and without Parliament explicitly approving it.

Also, I like this guy on YouTube, and this video especially on why Rees-Mogg and others want to eave - tax avoidance basically. Not having o declare there dodgy earnings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBPZxbO7OLM

Fambo Number Mive

• Golden Member
« Reply #762 on: August 16, 2019, 05:28:54 PM »
Johnson's tweeted a new film which seems to offer hospital upgrades (welcome as they are) as the solution to long GP waiting times.

https://twitter.com/BorisJohnson/status/1162251726918864896

Usual shite below it including someone calling for Corybn to be arrested and people talking about "traitors". If Johnson wants to unite the country, why does he not criticise such rhetoric?

The Mirror has some more criticism of Johnson's new video: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-edits-speech-video-18945470

Fambo Number Mive

• Golden Member
« Reply #763 on: August 17, 2019, 08:46:22 AM »
Javid wants the following

"Generally I want to see lower taxes, but at a level that is going to pay for the public services."

Can't have both, Javid. Taxes aren't even paying for the public services now, let alone if you cut them further.

A cabinet of Thatcherites.

Paul Calf

• LOTION MAN
  • Golden Member
  • Just put 'nice plums'.
« Reply #764 on: August 17, 2019, 08:20:38 PM »
Javid wants low taxes AND properly-funded public services? He’s clearly a genius. No-one has ever thought of that before.

« Reply #765 on: August 17, 2019, 08:46:41 PM »
well he is a Randian ubermensch hero after all. Look at him, he's rich and powerful, despite being brown!!!

« Reply #766 on: August 17, 2019, 11:04:04 PM »
Interesting how they're saying that now though. I remember during the Cameron years it was all "how are we going to PAY FOR IT though?", at least they're pretending not to want austerity anymore. Must be progress.

Fambo Number Mive

• Golden Member
« Reply #767 on: August 18, 2019, 10:09:27 AM »
Johnson is showing that austerity was a political choice by the Tories.

H-O-W-L

• CHRIST! CAT BRUSH!
« Reply #768 on: August 18, 2019, 10:26:41 AM »
Johnson is showing that austerity was a political choice by the Tories.

In any sane world admitting that the slow-bleed murder of thousands through ignorance, neglect, and intentional defrauding was purely a choice and a particularly shit one that your party double-downed on just to be even more money grubbing would kill your party stone dead and cause you to have a stone of penitence tied around your neck that you'd have to drag around at all hours of the day, but realistically people are gonna clap and cheer ARE BORIS JONESTON on for this.

Fambo Number Mive

• Golden Member
« Reply #769 on: Yesterday at 05:58:57 PM »
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/boris-johnson-police-officers-20000-pledge-target-crime-a9052401.html

I wonder if Johnson's solution will involve getting more private firms involved in policing or even part-privatising the police

Departures at the same rate over the coming three years would mean that 26,200 posts will have to be filled before any true increase in officer numbers can start.

Ch Supt Griffiths believes Mr Johnson’s target can be achieved but warned that it would be “painful” to complete by 2022, because of the speed of recruitment and training required.

The Liberal Democrats* said the increase would be “unachievable” unless the government gives officers a pay rise to retain staff and encourage new recruits. A National Police Chiefs’ Council report recently found more than half of forces missed recruitment targets in 2018-19, with many falling short by over 25 per cent.

*who were in government when the police were cut by over 20,000, which this newspaper doesn't mention.

imitationleather

• "The French... are famous... for their kissing"
    • http://last.fm/user/ImiLeathr
« Reply #770 on: Yesterday at 07:27:22 PM »
Saw Boris Johnson waddling about on the news earlier.

Before I could turn over I couldn't help but notice he's piled a load of weight back on. Cheered me right up.

BlodwynPig

• Throwing two dogs at a goblin
« Reply #771 on: Yesterday at 08:06:59 PM »
Saw your dad waddling about on the news earlier.

Before I could turn over I couldn't help but notice he's piled a load of weight back on. Cheered me right up.

Cuellar

• Push off my wire
« Reply #772 on: Yesterday at 08:38:49 PM »
Boris and/or Cameron and/or Osborne must be in Epstein's book, surely.

« Reply #773 on: Today at 12:36:24 AM »
Saw Boris Johnson waddling about on the news earlier.

Indeed, I can well see his blonde couiffure going south as well before his tenureship is up. Charlton/Bough combover. Still, it'll serve the slippery little shit right.

Paul Calf

• LOTION MAN
  • Golden Member
  • Just put 'nice plums'.
« Reply #774 on: Today at 03:36:32 AM »
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/boris-johnson-police-officers-20000-pledge-target-crime-a9052401.html

I wonder if Johnson's solution will involve getting more private firms involved in policing or even part-privatising the police

*who were in government when the police were cut by over 20,000, which this newspaper doesn't mention.

The police they hire will be poorly-vetted, inadequately qualified and in a significant number of cases, outright thugs attracted to the uniform and the truncheon and the possibility of committing some state-sanctioned violence.

Look at the US’s experience with rapid recruitment of Border Patrol agents in the late 2000s, and that was just 10000 from a population of 320 million.