Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:14:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shitting: LIVE!

Started by poo, July 25, 2019, 08:20:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poo

Only post in this thread if shit is actually coming out of your arse as you type.

BlodwynPig

It is...and I'm nowhere near a toilet or hole in the ground.

Bazooka

I tried live, but the ethernet cable got pulled out of the socket by a stray dog, thus the recording was halted.

poo

Quote from: Bazooka on July 25, 2019, 08:35:20 AM
I tried live, but the ethernet cable got pulled out of the socket by a stray dog, thus the recording was halted.

Quote from: poo on July 25, 2019, 08:20:29 AM
Only post in this thread if shit is actually coming out of your arse as you type.

Bazooka

Quote from: poo on July 25, 2019, 08:55:28 AM

Don't want to call you a hypocrite, but were you in the ceramic pool when I posted?

Shit Good Nose

Shitting sand right now.

I say sand, it's more like the clay you would find on bed of a deep river.

Making that cracking noise as it slides out.

Pouring cement.

Beautiful.

Probably cancer.

poo

Spluttery mess exiting now

Bazooka

My foot went under the wall of the next cubicle, that's how they know who you are, paranoid now until the shift finishes.

Replies From View

Shitting now in a public toilet with other men in adjacent cubicles shitting at the same time.  I wonder if they are reading this thread.

Also, call me archaic but I like to use a toilet seat that doesn't slide around everywhere while I'm shitting.  Not sure why it seems to be the fashion now to keep having ones that aren't screwed down.

seepage

ooh, get you and your posh toilet with a seat.

poo

Lordofthefiles

Dropping Revels (due to the dehydration of the last few days) at work, cruel fate won't let them bounce off of the porcelain and so I'm releasing what sounds like a Patrick Moore xylophone solo for the fellow in the next trap.
He's sitting in, what I assume is, stunned silence.

Dex Sawash

poo

Muck spraying in progress

Dr Trouser

Post 10k dump. Fucking agony, feels like it's coming out sideways.

hamfist

Liquid strong coffee slurry coming out of ma hoop right now.

BlodwynPig

Dehydration is taking its toll RIGHT NOW AS I TYPE!!

hamfist

done more. like squeezing pancake batter through the holes in a colander. messy.

Lordofthefiles

Bazooka

I've just had to use my shirt to clean up the mess, the toilet paper had been replaced with an empty bottle of sunny D.