Author Topic: Fire Emblem: Three Houses  (Read 2121 times)

Jerzy Bondov

• get sum!!
    • Wrongfully Adapted
Re: Fire Emblem: Three Houses
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2019, 12:55:46 PM »
Just off down the shops to get this. Can you shag the bird with the red leggings?

Consignia

• Deviant
  • Silver Member
  • Punchy
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2019, 06:20:49 PM »
Just off down the shops to get this. Can you shag the bird with the red leggings?

If by shag you mean torturously listen to her go on about her sad noble upbringing all the time, then yes.

Jerzy Bondov

• get sum!!
    • Wrongfully Adapted
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2019, 08:37:52 PM »
Excellent. They didn't have any copies in the CEX sadly.

Jerzy Bondov

• get sum!!
    • Wrongfully Adapted
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2019, 11:26:07 AM »
I've got this now. Didn't realise you played a teacher and not one of the students. Don't want to shag any of them now, that would be gross misconduct.

I've gone with the red team as it seemed to have the least irritating tossers in it. I thought the shut in girl was annoying but on the battlefield sniping cunts she's great. No worries love.

What happens if you choose the Classic difficulty where you can lose people in battle? Surely if you lose Edelgard or someone it will totally fuck the story. I understand in the old ones you'd recruit new people, but in this do they have whole voice acted characters waiting in the wings? Surely not.

Consignia

• Deviant
  • Silver Member
  • Punchy
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2019, 12:21:50 PM »
I've got this now. Didn't realise you played a teacher and not one of the students. Don't want to shag any of them now, that would be gross misconduct.

You can shag the teachers, though, right. Including that inappropriately dressed one.

What happens if you choose the Classic difficulty where you can lose people in battle? Surely if you lose Edelgard or someone it will totally fuck the story. I understand in the old ones you'd recruit new people, but in this do they have whole voice acted characters waiting in the wings? Surely not.

I think, although don't know as I'm playing on baby difficulty, that losing key characters such as the player character or class leader is a failure condition.

« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2019, 08:14:57 AM »

You can shag the teachers, though, right. Including that inappropriately dressed one.
I think, although don't know as I'm playing on baby difficulty, that losing key characters such as the player character or class leader is a failure condition.

Yup, if you're on classic then if your house leader goes it's a restart. Or not, because you just rewind time and save them. But if you lose a class member and don't rewind they're OOOT.

« Reply #36 on: Yesterday at 04:42:01 PM »
Chapter 9, slowly bolstering my ranks and got a few lads at Lv 20, which is enough to basically smoke most of the what the game's throwing me at this point.Love it though, this is a fun strategy power fantasy where Byleth, Felix and Annette go around 1-shotting folks while Ingrid flies about opening chests.

Apparently I'm nearly half-way through, played for 20-odd hours. My own fault for FULLY exploring the monastery once a month and throwing in a couple of battles for grinding here and there.

Does this stay good?