Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:37:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

How can snakes make babies?

Started by Huxleys Babkins, July 26, 2019, 06:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How do snakes have sex?

Head-first
0 (0%)
Tail first
0 (0%)
Too busy sucking themselves off (kinky ouroboros)
3 (75%)
Other
0 (0%)
Out of time and space, but always with protection
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

"Snake! Snake! Jesus Christ, it's a snake!"

Wriggling and writhing their way about the place, terrorising all that cross their path. Swallowing crocodile eggs in one go here, escaping their tank in a nonce's bedsit and attacking the pregnant woman next door there.

One presumes that snakes reproduce just like any other breathing organism. But how? They are simply long, smooth tubes of scale-coated meat. They have neither willies nor fannies. So how can they reproduce? My theory is that a snake is actually a sentient willy dredged up from the depth of hell itself, the venom simply the seed of life (semenTM). This seems sound enough and I've written to Richard Attenborough for confirmation, but that doesn't account for the other half of the equation; the vagina. There are, as far as I know, no snakes that look like a cunny for these slithering pricks to dive into.

So tell me, CAB, how do snakes do the nasty?

BlodwynPig

I saw some snakes making love. All entwined and knotted together. Fucking whilst escaping my prying form

Lordofthefiles

You're absolutely correct, they look like psoriasis willies, but then you look in their mouths and low and behold, they look like a fadgehole.
Fascinating creatures.

Cerys

I wonder if that's why the Serpent shows up in the Bible, as a tempter.  All the resemblances to sexy parts.  We really are a screwed up species.

Bazooka

I keep a blowjob anaconda under the bed, they are huge beasts, sometimes I think I'm seeing double.

Replies From View

A snake doesn't make a baby.

Babies are made when a man and a woman love each other very much, such that the man turns erect and the woman gets all fussy and they end up going into the bedroom and they start shouting.

Alright?  If anything snakes eat babies; maybe that's what you are mixing up.

Okay?  So I hope that helped.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Cerys on July 27, 2019, 12:55:49 AM
I wonder if that's why the Serpent shows up in the Bible, as a tempter.  All the resemblances to sexy parts.  We really are a screwed up species.

And the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew they had fucked a snake, he in its mouth, she taking the tail in her crut;
and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

Replies From View

Just to help anyone who struggles with words, here is a picture showing a snake eating - not making - a baby:

Ok cheers!  x

BlodwynPig

Replies From View

I can see why you're confused but it isn't a snake.

A snake has an anus, you know.  It shits just like our great grandparents did.

BlodwynPig

Those sex blokes (Joy of Sex etc) always look like Peter Sutcliffe

Replies From View

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 27, 2019, 12:28:00 PM
Those sex blokes (Joy of Sex etc) always look like Peter Sutcliffe

He modelled himself on them, actually.

He wants you to think of him at all times.