Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:38:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Tell you who you don’t hear much about these days

Started by poo, July 27, 2019, 12:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

True. But I want to know what's happened to the Cackman clan. Have they retired?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: pancreas on July 27, 2019, 12:38:17 PM
True. But I want to know what's happened to the Cackman clan. Have they retired?

Ask them, they only live next door.

Cuellar

You don't, but it's rare for a day to go by that I don't think about him.

Mr Eggs

He's on tour emptying canals by sucking water up through his arse hole then wanking it out of his cock into his barge.

Puce Moment

Go for a pint in my local and they won't fucking shut-up about him.

Holding their hands out in front of them saying "it were gaping this wide, no word of a lie" like they're talking about a carp they caught.

Pull the other one. It's got bells on.

Lordofthefiles

I thought he got the tug off of the Noncesquad during Yewtree... probably out by now though but.

Rizla

Grestyn Bfeffwyn rarely stops asking about him - "why carn't Zbidermen go in the benthos" what should I tell them?

petril

wonder what Pat Trousers is up to these days, I know he moved but

Glebe

Puce Moment

Quote from: Glebe on July 28, 2019, 02:51:38 PMI thought he'd moved to Swaziland.

For fucksake Glebe.

It's Switzerland. Don't make me keep correcting you or you will be reported to Barry. This isn't a joke.

Bazooka

I think his wife is under the weather with chronic ingrowing toenails, so he's been bathing her day and night.

Norton Canes

Last time I saw him he was Saxon front-gaying with Oftly Cruet-Fluey.