Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:30:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Oooooh, wasn't Pugwash rude?

Started by Huxleys Babkins, July 29, 2019, 04:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who remembers Pugwash, eh? The popular childrens' pirate character was a mainstay of books and TV for over forty years, enchanting generations of youngsters. But what you may not have noticed at the time is that it was actually filled with innuendo and filthy double entendres. Check out some of these character names you might have missed the meaning of when you watched it with more innocent eyes;

Roger the Cabin Boy
Seaman Staines
Master Bates
Willy
Ben Dover
Ivor Biggun
Dirty John
Gareth Hunt
Cumbeard
Your Mum
Rapey Martin
Captain Fuck
Bosun Benjamin Netanyahu
Kevin the Self-Fellating Div
Lieutenant Boycie
Blackbeard But Gay
Captain Jesus
Donovan the "French" Pirate

Pugwash is actually French for blowjob.

Chollis

Ferris

Norton Canes

Ferris

Quote from: Norton Canes on July 29, 2019, 05:31:32 PM
And their ship The Black Cock

Ship motto: "Bigger Than A Breadbin", but in Latin.

willpurry

And their arch enemy Deepthroat Jake.

petril

and the ship's filthy mascot SPANGLES EH?

The live-action reboot tells the penetrating parable of this salty watering hole in South Wales

the

Deck-Hand #69

Admiral Pudenda

Trevor Nelson

willpurry

That 'Ivor the Engine' episode where Llaniog Station gets twinned with the German station of Far Koff.

Bennett Brauer

Pugwash's stablemate show Sir Prancelot had a main character called Master Girth. Honest.

Absorb the anus burn

Chock-A-Block was equally depraved - simply a pun on 'Choke-A-Bloke' and an excuse to fill the minds of our children with references to auto-erotic asphyxiation.

Sebastian Cobb

Captain Z

Remember the bit in Watership Down where the seagull shouts "eat shit you fucking floppy eared cunt!"

Lordofthefiles

Charley Wanka and That Little Blonde Lad's Chocolate Factory.

Fucking obvious innit.
I mean, it stands to reason.

Replies From View

Damon Albourbe and His Blurry Anus

BlodwynPig

Cuellar

I remember that whole series where the good Captain reaved along the south coast of England, capturing young men and women to sell into the white slave trade in his native Africa.

I believe his boatswain's name in that series was Alfred Molester.

madhair60

One-eyed Willy offered up safe passage to those who paid enough gold doubloons. His anal passage.